[Software Update] Google Chrome 46 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Oct 13, 2015: Release of Google Chrome 46 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 46 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Windows Vista users should check following article:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Virus Removal] Is Your Computer Infected with Virus, Spyware or Other Malware?
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office Using Registry?
- BitLocker Repair Tool: Recover Encrypted Data from Physically Damaged or Corrupted Hard Disk
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Offline Installer for Windows 8 and Later
- How to Completely Uninstall / Remove a Software Program in Windows without using 3rd Party Software?
- Download Windows 8 and 8.1 Login Screen for Windows XP