NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 40 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- Updated Chrome app info dialog for Windows and Linux
- A new clock behind/ahead error message
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable or Install Windows Media Center in Windows 8?
- How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background Image in Windows XP
- Customize “New Folder” and “New Shortcut” Text in Windows XP Context Menu
- Download Mac OS X “Mountain Lion” Look-Like Login Screen for Windows XP
- Aura: Get Windows 8 Aero Auto-Colorization Feature in Windows Vista and 7
- Adobe Providing Photoshop CS2 and Other Products Free for Download? Not Really!!!