NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 38 version to Stable channel for Windows and Mac. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Thanks to our reader TheAslan for the update...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak and Freeware to Change “Photo Viewer” or “Photo Gallery” Background Color in Windows
- Download Official Microsoft SkyDrive App for Windows, Mac and Mobile Phones
- How to Enable Direct2D & DirectWrite Hardware Acceleration in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Remove or Customize Shortcut Arrow Icon in Windows?
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- Download Dark Basic Theme for Windows 7