NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google has updated the Stable channel to 34.0.1847.116 for Windows, Linux and Mac. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- Responsive images and unprefixed web audio
- Import supervised users onto new computers
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- A different look for Windows 8 Metro mode
- Several changes for stability and performance
If you are wondering about Google Chrome new version for Chrome Frame, it has been retired by Google.
You can download the new version using following link:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome
- [Tip] Enable New “Translator Bubble UI” in Google Chrome
- How to Disable Google Chrome Built-in Spell Checker?
- [Tip] Add Secret “Purge Memory” Button in Google Chrome Task Manager
- Ultimate List of Hidden Secret “About” Pages and Easter Egg in Google Chrome
- How to Remove Annoying GoogleUpdate.exe Background Process After Installing Google Chrome in Windows?