NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 38 version to Stable channel for Windows and Mac. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Thanks to our reader TheAslan for the update...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Hide Menubar, Addressbar, Standard Toolbar and Throbber (Small Flag Icon) in Windows XP Explorer?
- SystemTray Recycler: Put Recycle Bin in Windows System Tray aka Taskbar Notification Area
- IconPhile: A Freeware to Change System Icons Easily & Quickly
- Get “Windows Media Center Pack” for Windows 8 Free
- How to Install and Get “Microsoft Office Picture Manager” Back in Office 2013?
- [Tip] Disable Microsoft Account Sign In Requirement in Windows 8.1 Store Apps