[Software Update] Google Chrome 48 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Jan 20, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 48 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 48 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Windows Vista users should check following article:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- Download Best IE8 Theme to Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 8
- Find and Listen Bollywood Songs Online for Free using Google Music Search
- Get Google Chrome Text Field Resizing Feature in Mozilla Firefox
- Metro UI: Download Windows 8 Metro Style Black, Blue and White Themes for Yahoo! Messenger
- [Fix] Can’t Select Windows 10 Pro Edition During Clean Installation