[Software Update] Google Chrome 52 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on July 20, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 52 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 52 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] “There was a Problem Sending the Command to the Program” Error Message in Windows
- 8 Start: Enjoy Windows 8 Start Screen Style Homepage with Live Tiles in Web Browsers
- AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway Winners List
- How to Enable / Disable “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file” Option in Open With Dialog Box?
- [AIO] Ultimate Tutorial to Customize My Computer Context Menu in Windows
- DWMColorMod: Free Utility for Windows 7 to Customize Aero Glass Appearance