[Software Update] Google Chrome 54 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Oct 12, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 54 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 54 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Select Windows 10 Pro Edition During Clean Installation
- How to Disable New Ribbon UI in Windows 8/8.1 Explorer?
- Download Windows 7 Dark Theme “SevenVG Black RTM” for Windows XP
- How to Always Show “User Home Folder”, “Control Panel” and “Recycle Bin” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- [Tip] Remove “Search With Google” and “Visit Website” Options from Firefox Addressbar Results
- How to Enable or Install Windows Media Center in Windows 8?