[Software Update] Google Chrome 50 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on April 13, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 50 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 50 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tips] Disable Colorization to Get Window Borders Always White and Enable Secret Slow Animations Tweak in Windows 8
- How to Enable Built-in Facebook Messenger and Social API in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Solution] Windows Vista Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Crashing Mozilla Firefox
- [Fix] Can’t Apply “Windows Aero” Theme After Applying “Windows Basic” Theme in Windows 7
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Are There Only 10 Product Keys for All Windows 7 Beta Users?