[Software Update] Google Chrome 51 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on May 25, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 51 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 51 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Context Menu Doesn’t Appear When You Right-Click on Start Screen in Windows 8.1
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0
- How to Integrate Modified System Files in Windows Setup ISO?
- Now You can Activate Windows 10 Using Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 Product Key
- How to Customize and Change Width or Length of Tabs in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Fix “Copy Items” & “Move Items” Dialog Box Cut-Off Problem in Windows?