[Software Update] Google Chrome 42 Stable Release Now Available for Download
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 42 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- A number of new apps, extension and Web Platform APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Windows Vista Startup ORB Animation (aka Pearl Animation)?
- How to Restore Missing “New” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- [Fix] Small Download Arrow Icon Showing on Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 Available for Download
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows