[Software Update] Google Chrome 43 Stable Release Now Available for Download
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 43 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed
- Includes 37 security fixes
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Windows Vista users should check following article:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- How to Remove Shut Down Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?
- mStartEX: Windows 8 Style Start Menu Replacement for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Get Windows 7 Calculator Working in Windows Vista
- How to Update Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) Virus Definitions Using Command Line and Without Using Windows Automatic Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts List for Windows Media Player in Windows 7