NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 39 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- 64-bit support for Mac
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Thanks to our reader TheAslan for the update...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows Media Player 12: Bug or Feature?
- Download “K-Lite Mega Codec Pack” or “Media Player Classic” to Play All Popular Media Files in Windows
- Logon Editor: Advanced Login Screen Editor for Windows 7
- How to Quickly Clear or Disable “Recently Opened Programs” List in Start Menu in Windows Vista and 7?
- Windows 8.1 is Just Around the Corner, Are You Ready to Switch?
- [Tip] Enable or Disable Windows Update Notifications in ESET NOD32 Antivirus