[Software Update] Google Chrome 57 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Mar 09, 2017: Release of Google Chrome 57 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 57 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Best Windows 7 Registry Tweaks and Tips-n-Tricks Which Work in Windows 8 and Later
- How to Enable Hidden “Aero Lite” Theme in Windows 8 and Later?
- [MSDN and TechNet Update] Microsoft Releases Windows 8.1 Update
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- Find and Listen Bollywood Songs Online for Free using Google Music Search
- Why Microsoft Used the Name Windows 7? Explanation Inside