NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google has updated the Stable channel to 34.0.1847.116 for Windows, Linux and Mac. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- Responsive images and unprefixed web audio
- Import supervised users onto new computers
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- A different look for Windows 8 Metro mode
- Several changes for stability and performance
If you are wondering about Google Chrome new version for Chrome Frame, it has been retired by Google.
You can download the new version using following link:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Did You Know] Google Chrome Allows You to Pin Website Shortcuts on Windows Taskbar, Start Menu and Desktop
- Google Introduces Google Chrome OS, Coming in 2010
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- How to Create and Install Your Own Custom Themes in Google Chrome?
- How to Enable New “Side Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome? Show Tabs in Left Sidebar
- [Bug] Google Chrome Showing Thin Black Bar at Bottom of Window