[Software Update] Google Chrome 58 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Apr 19, 2017: Release of Google Chrome 58 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 58 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Beta) Theme for Windows 7
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message While Opening “User Accounts” in Control Panel
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS
- Hidden Secret Dialog Box Found in IE9 to Upgrade to IE10
- Get Facebook Messenger for Windows and Web Browsers
- [Windows Tip] How to Disable Built-in Spell Checker Feature (Autocorrect Words) in Internet Explorer