[Software Update] Google Chrome 56 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Jan 25, 2017: Release of Google Chrome 56 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 56 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
Thanks to our reader "Rajiv" for sharing the update...
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Customize Mozilla Firefox Menu Button Options Using Personal Menu (Personal Firefox Button) Extension
- Mozilla Firefox “about:support” Page Shows Modified Preferences, Installed Extensions and Other Details in Single Place
- Download Mac OS X “Mavericks” Transformation Pack for Windows
- Remove Annoying Ads from Windows Live Messenger (WLM) using A-Patch
- Microsoft Offers a Way to Prevent Automatic Windows 10 Upgrade on Windows 7 Computers
- How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?