[Software Update] Google Chrome 56 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Jan 25, 2017: Release of Google Chrome 56 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 56 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
Thanks to our reader "Rajiv" for sharing the update...
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15031 Available for Download
- Anti-Aliasing Tuner: Mozilla Firefox Add-on to Fix Font Problem
- A Complete Guide for Tweaking User Account Control (UAC) in Windows Vista and Later
- [Guide] Download Windows 7 Setup ISO for Clean Installation
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 10 Super Fast
- [Tip] How to Copy Text from a Dialog Box Quickly in Windows?