[Software Update] Google Chrome 50 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on April 13, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 50 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 50 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download FREE Image Resizer Powertoy Clone for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Disable or Remove Annoying Ads from Yahoo! Messenger?
- Best Free Audio / Video Players and Alternatives to Windows Media Player
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Recuva: Download One of the Best Free Data Recovery Software for Windows
- [Fix] “The Update is Not Applicable to Your Computer” Error Message While Installing Windows 8.1 Preview from Store