[Software Update] Google Chrome 55 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Dec 01, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 55 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 55 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
If you don't like the new "Material Design" UI in newer Google Chrome versions, following tutorial will help you in restoring the classic UI:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Approx. 1 GB Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing SP1 in Windows Vista
- Download New Redesigned Yahoo! Messenger Desktop App for Windows
- How to Restore Old Speed Dial Page and Move New Navigation Bar Back to Top in Opera?
- Download “Microsoft Camera Codec Pack” to Enable RAW Format Support in Windows Explorer and Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Selection Search: Free Extension for Google Chrome to Search for Selected Text in Webpages
- Do You Need to Worry About Privacy in Windows 10? Answer is NO