NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 39 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- 64-bit support for Mac
- A number of new apps/extension APIs
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Thanks to our reader TheAslan for the update...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- Fix Windows 7 Restart Problems Using Free Bootable Recovery Disk
- Trick to Increase Windows Vista Performance / Experience Index upto 9.9
- [Fix] “Network Connections” Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List
- [Did You Know] Windows 8 Allows You to Remove “Favorites” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane