[Software Update] Google Chrome 52 Stable Release Now Available for Download
UPDATED on July 20, 2016: Release of Google Chrome 52 stable version.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 52 version to Stable channel for Windows, Mac and Linux. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements to stability and performance.
You can download the new version using following links:
If you want the standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can download it from following link:
If you don't want to install Google Chrome in your computer but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version which doesn't need installation:
Windows XP and Windows Vista users should check following troubleshooting articles:
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Annoying Caps Lock Key in Windows?
- Too Much Inconsistency in Windows 10 Context Menus
- Download Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Repair Nokia Lumia and HTC One Mobile Phones Using Software Recovery Tools
- Anolis Resourcer: Yet Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- How to Disable / Adjust URL Suggestions in Addressbar of Mozilla Firefox