NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Google Chrome web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Good news for Google Chrome users! Google developer team has released Chrome 36 version to Stable channel for Windows and Mac. This build includes several security fixes, bug fixes and improvements including:
- Rich Notifications Improvements
- An Updated Incognito / Guest NTP design
- The addition of a Browser crash recovery bubble
- Chrome App Launcher for Linux
- Lots of under the hood changes for stability and performance
If you are wondering about Google Chrome new version for Chrome Frame, it has been retired by Google.
You can download the new version using following link:
Thanks to our reader "TheAslan" for the update...
If you want the offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at the time of installation, you can get it using following link:
And if you don't want to install Google Chrome but want to give it a try, you can check the portable version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- 7-Zip Theme Manager: Free Portable Tool to Customize 7-Zip Toolbar Theme and Filetype Icons
- Hidden Secret Codes for Google Android Mobile Phones
- Get Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using WinPlusX
- Open in Regedit: Open Registry Keys Directly from Mozilla Firefox
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts
- How to Rename “Favorites”, “Libraries”, “Homegroup”, “Computer” and “Network” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?