NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated its web browser "Firefox" to version 21.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- The Social API now supports multiple providers
- Enhanced three-state UI for Do Not Track (DNT) as mentioned in "Update 51" here
- Firefox will suggest how to improve your application startup time if needed
- Preliminary implementation of Firefox Health Report as mentioned in "Update 49" here
- Ability to restore removed thumbnails on New Tab Page as mentioned in "Update 50" here
- Graphics related performance improvements
- Removed E4X support from Spidermonkey
- Implemented Remote Profiling
- Integrated add-on SDK loader and API libraries into Firefox
- Added support for <main> element
- Implemented scoped stylesheets
- FIXED: Some function keys may not work when pressed
- FIXED: Browsing and Download history clearing needs unification to avoid confusion on clearing download history
- FIXED: Security issues
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Thanks to our reader "Anish" for the update...
Mozilla has removed the option to put tabs back on bottom, if you want to get it back, check out this tutorial.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- [All About Mozilla Firefox] Get Old Things Back, Customize New Things, Reveal Hidden Secret Stuff
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox