NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated "Firefox" web browser to version 37.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- New heartbeat user rating system to provide your feedback about Firefox
- Yandex as default search provider for the Turkish locale
- Bing search now uses HTTPS for secure searching
- Improved performance of WebGL rendering on Windows
- Several security, HTML5 and Developer Tools improvements
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Note: Mozilla was going to release a special Metro version of Firefox browser for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with 28.0 version release but the company has stopped working on it for the moment. The decision was taken due to very less number of users of Firefox Metro beta version in comparison of Firefox Desktop beta version.
Some Useful Firefox Tips for Our Readers
If you don't like the new Australis UI and want to bring classic theme back, this tutorial will help you. The same tutorial will also help you in enabling removed features such as add-on bar, tabs on bottom, orange Firefox button etc.
Don't forget to check this hidden Easter egg "Unicorn" present in Firefox Australis UI.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable New Metro Boot Loader and Restore Windows Vista and 7 Style Classic Boot Loader in Windows 8 and Later?
- [Fix] Can’t Create Tasks to Display Messages in Windows 8 Task Scheduler
- How to Disable Default “Quick Access” aka “Home View” in Windows 10 File Explorer?
- How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Text Shadow and Button Transparency?
- EIGHT: Get Windows 8 Start Screen Look-Like Metro Style Homepage in Web Browsers
- How to Remove Fake Antivirus Programs from Windows?