NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated its web browser "Firefox" to version 27.0.1. It comes with following new features and updates:
- Fixed stability issues with Greasemonkey and other JS that used ClearTimeoutOrInterval
- Fixed JS math correctness issue
- Allows running more than one service at a time using Firefox SocialAPI
- Enabled TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 by default
- Added support for SPDY 3.1 protocol
- Ability to reset style sheets using 'all:unset'
- Added support for scrolled fieldsets
- Implemented allow-popups directive for iframe sandbox, enabling increased security
- CSS cursor keywords -moz-grab and -moz-grabbing have been unprefixed
- Added support for ES6 generators in SpiderMonkey
- Implemented support for mathematical function Math.hypot() in ES6
- Dashed line support on Canvas
- Get Azure/Skia content rendering working on Linux
- Security fixes
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Thanks to our reader TLM for the update...
Useful Tips for Our Readers
Mozilla has removed the option to put tabs back on bottom, if you want to get it back, check out this tutorial.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Set Restrictions in Mozilla Firefox? Restrict Downloads, Adding Bookmarks, Add-ons, Changing Options, etc
- Customize Mozilla Firefox Orange Button, Add or Remove Menus Using Personal Menu (Personal Firefox Button) Extension
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Remove Useless “Bookmarks” Button from Bookmarks Toolbar in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Guide] Make Your Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Internet Explorer 9
- FireGestures: Get Opera Like Mouse Gestures in Mozilla Firefox