[Software Update] Mozilla Firefox 38.0 Now Available for Download
Mozilla has updated "Firefox" web browser to version 38.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- New InContent preferences which open in a new tab instead of a window (Check this link)
- Ruby annotation support
- Base for the next ESR release
- Improved page load times via speculative connection warmup
- Mac OS X: Native HTML5 playback on YouTube
- Support for encrypted HTML5 video/audio playback (Windows Vista or later only)
- Various HTML5 and developer improvements
- Various security fixes
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Thanks to our reader Rajiv for the update...
PS: Mozilla was going to release a special Metro version of Firefox browser for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with 28.0 version release but the company has stopped working on it for the moment. The decision was taken due to very less number of users of Firefox Metro beta version in comparison of Firefox Desktop beta version.
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Some Useful Firefox Tips for Our Readers
If you don't like the new Australis UI and want to bring classic theme back, this tutorial will help you. The same tutorial will also help you in enabling removed features such as add-on bar, tabs on bottom, orange Firefox button etc.
Don't forget to check this hidden Easter egg "Unicorn" present in Firefox Australis UI.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check Firefox without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- List of Windows UI Resources to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- [Start Screen] How to Pin, Resize, Move, Close or Uninstall Metro App Tiles in Windows 8 and Later?
- Download Angry Birds Boot Screen for Windows XP
- [Fix] How to Remove “Windows has Blocked Some Startup Programs” Notification Message in Windows Vista?
- How to Disable Animation in Tab Groups (Panorama) in Mozilla Firefox
- Nero Lite and Nero Micro: Small and Optimized Installers for Nero Burning ROM