NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated its web browser "Firefox" to version 32.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- Back, forward, reload and bookmark buttons in context menu (Check Update 65 here)
- New HTTP cache provides improved performance including crash recovery
- Integration of generational garbage collection
- Public key pinning support enabled
- Display the number of found items in the find toolbar
- View historical use information for logins stored in password manager
- Lower Sorbian [dsb] locale added
- Removed and turned off trust bit for some 1024-bit root certificates
- Performance improvements to Password Manager and Add-on Manager
- [Fixed] Mac OS X: cmd-L does not open a new window when no window is available
- [Fixed] Text Rendering Issues on Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with Platform Update KB2670838
- Various security fixes
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Thanks to our reader Iron Fox for the update...
Note: Mozilla was going to release a special Metro version of Firefox browser for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with 28.0 version release but the company has stopped working on it for the moment. The decision was taken due to very less number of users of Firefox Metro beta version in comparison of Firefox Desktop beta version.
Some Useful Firefox Tips for Our Readers
If you don't like the new Australis UI and want to bring classic theme back, this tutorial will help you. The same tutorial will also help you in enabling removed features such as add-on bar, tabs on bottom, orange Firefox button etc.
Don't forget to check this hidden Easter egg "Unicorn" present in Firefox Australis UI.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8, Windows 7, XP and Vista?
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- Download “SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner” to Scan and Remove Spyware and Malware from Your Non-Bootable Computer
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8.1 Update 1
- How to Add Aero ON / OFF Shortcuts in Desktop and My Computer Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Add or Remove Entries from Context Menus in Windows?