NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated its web browser "Firefox" to version 35.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- Firefox Hello with new room-based conversations functionality (check UPDATE 74)
- New Search UI enabled for more locales (check UPDATE 75) (How-to disable instructions)
- Launch Firefox Marketplace from Tools menu or optional toolbar button
- Built-in support for H264 (MP4) on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer
- Use tiled rendering on OS X
- Improved high quality image resizing performance
- Improved handling of dynamic styling changes to increase responsiveness
- Implemented HTTP Public Key Pinning Extension
- Fixed: Reduced resource usage for scaled images
- Various security fixes
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Note: Mozilla was going to release a special Metro version of Firefox browser for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with 28.0 version release but the company has stopped working on it for the moment. The decision was taken due to very less number of users of Firefox Metro beta version in comparison of Firefox Desktop beta version.
Some Useful Firefox Tips for Our Readers
If you don't like the new Australis UI and want to bring classic theme back, this tutorial will help you. The same tutorial will also help you in enabling removed features such as add-on bar, tabs on bottom, orange Firefox button etc.
Don't forget to check this hidden Easter egg "Unicorn" present in Firefox Australis UI.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- [Fix] New Tab Page Automatically Opens After Installing New Apps in Google Chrome
- [FakeSysdef] System Defragmenter aka Scan Disk aka Check Disk, A New Malware in Town
- How to Adjust Taskbar Thumbnail Live Preview Delay Time in Windows 7
- [Fix] Mouse Pointer Freezes, Lags or Other Problems While Playing Games in Windows 8.1