NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of Mozilla Firefox web browser is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Mozilla has updated its web browser "Firefox" to version 36.0. It comes with following new features and updates:
- Firefox Sync now includes pinned tiles on the New Tab page
- Full HTTP/2 protocol support for a faster and more responsive web browsing
- If Firefox shut down hangs, it now shows Crash Reporter window
- Add-on compatibility changes
- [Fixed] Logout issues from Facebook or Google websites after restart
- [Fixed] Various security fixes
You can download the new Firefox version using following link:
Note: Mozilla was going to release a special Metro version of Firefox browser for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 with 28.0 version release but the company has stopped working on it for the moment. The decision was taken due to very less number of users of Firefox Metro beta version in comparison of Firefox Desktop beta version.
Some Useful Firefox Tips for Our Readers
If you don't like the new Australis UI and want to bring classic theme back, this tutorial will help you. The same tutorial will also help you in enabling removed features such as add-on bar, tabs on bottom, orange Firefox button etc.
Don't forget to check this hidden Easter egg "Unicorn" present in Firefox Australis UI.
If you want to read more details about new features in this new version, take a look at our exclusive Nightly update topic.
If you want to check the new Firefox version without installing it in your system, check out its portable version.
If your favorite extensions are not working in this new version, you can follow instructions given here.
Also take a look at following interesting topics about Firefox:
- [Did You Know] Ultimate Collection of Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- Ultimate Collection of Best "about:config" Tweaks for Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Truth Behind Hidden Secret “God Mode” (aka Master Control Panel) Found in Windows 7 and Later
- IconPhile: A Freeware to Change System Icons Easily & Quickly
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?
- Download Mozilla Firefox “Australis” Mockup Theme
- OEM Configurator 2.0: Free Portable Utility to Customize OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows
- New “Angry Birds Star Wars” Game Available for Download