Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16184 for PC Available for Download
UPDATED on Apr 28, 2017: Release of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 16184 for PC.
If you are using Windows 10 Insider Preview (previously known as Technical Preview) in your computer, here is a good news for you.
Microsoft has released a new update Build 16184 of Windows 10 to public which comes with new features, bug fixes and improvements. This is the 4th Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after the Creators Update build 15063. This new build comes via new "RS3" (RedStone3) development branch.
The final Redstone 3 build will be released to public in September or October 2017 as per official announcement from Microsoft.
WHAT'S NEW & FIXED:
- My People feature in Taskbar notification area
- New experience for Gmail accounts in Windows 10 Mail & Calendar apps
- Updated Start Menu to use the improved XAML scrollbar style
- Removed preview picture from Start Settings page
- Improved loading performance of Notification Settings page
- Bug fixes and general improvements
HOW TO INSTALL:
The new build is available for download via Windows Update, so it'll be automatically downloaded and installed in all computers running Windows 10 Insider Preview soon.
If you want to manually download and install the new build ASAP, you can do this using following simple steps:
1. Open Settings app from Start Menu.
2. Click on Update and security icon.
3. Once you open Windows Update section, it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check for updates" button.
4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.
After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.
The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.
PS: If you can't find the new build on Windows Update, following tutorial will help you:
If you want to download standalone offline ISO file of this new build for clean installation, you'll need to wait. In the meantime, you can download offline ISO files of build 15063 from following topic:
Windows 10 users who are using the Insider Preview build, must install this new update build to experience the new features and more stability...
Posted in: Windows 10
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8.1 August Update (aka Update 2) Now Available for Download
- Download “Microsoft Camera Codec Pack” to Enable RAW Format Support in Windows Explorer and Windows Live Photo Gallery
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
- How to Quickly Clear or Disable “Recently Opened Programs” List in Start Menu in Windows Vista and 7?
- ViSplore: Get Windows Vista Explorer with Glass in Windows XP
- Download Windows Vista Skin “Y! Vista Reloaded” for Yahoo! Messenger