Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15063 for PC Available for Download
UPDATED on Mar 20, 2017: Release of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 15063 for PC.
If you are using Windows 10 Insider Preview (previously known as Technical Preview) in your computer, here is a good news for you.
Microsoft has released a new update Build 15063 of Windows 10 to public which comes with many new features, bug fixes and improvements. This is the 28th Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after the Anniversary Update build 14393. This new build also comes via new "RS2" (RedStone2) development branch.
This build contains improvements, fixes and many new features which will be a part of the upcoming Windows 10 Creators Update build.
Also Check: Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds Changelog
WHAT'S NEW & FIXED:
- Fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
HOW TO INSTALL:
The new build is available for download via Windows Update, so it'll be automatically downloaded and installed in all computers running Windows 10 Insider Preview soon.
If you want to manually download and install the new build ASAP, you can do this using following simple steps:
1. Open Settings app from Start Menu.
2. Click on Update and security icon.
3. Once you open Windows Update section, it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check for updates" button.
4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.
After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.
The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.
PS: If you can't find the new build on Windows Update, following tutorial will help you:
If you want to download standalone offline ISO file of this new build for clean installation, you'll need to wait. In the meantime, you can download offline ISO files of build 15058 from following topic:
Windows 10 users who are using the Insider Preview build, must install this new update build to experience the new features and more stability...
Posted in: Windows 10
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Windows 10 Tip] Disable “Quick Actions” Buttons in Action Center
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Dark and Light Themes in Mozilla Firefox
- RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- Windows 8 Snap Enabler: Free Utility to Force Enable Snap Feature in Windows 8
- [Windows Utilities Launcher] Access Device Manager, Task Manager, Services Manager and Other Useful Tools in Windows