Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC Available for Download
UPDATED on July 18, 2016: Release of Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14393 for PC.
If you are using Windows 10 Insider Preview (previously known as Technical Preview) in your computer, here is a good news for you.
Microsoft has released a new update Build 14393 of Windows 10 to public which comes with many bug fixes and improvements. This is the 27th Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after the November Update build 10586 (Threshold 2). This new build also comes via new "RS1" (RedStone1) development branch.
This build contains improvements, fixes and some new features which were announced to be a part of the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
- Improved the reliability of Start, Cortana, and Action Center.
- You should now be able to mount iPods as USB mass-storage devices.
- In certain cases Surface Books and Surface Pro 4 may bugcheck (bluescreen) due to a camera driver issue. An updated driver will roll-out via Windows Update soon that will fix this.
HOW TO INSTALL:
The new build is available for download via Windows Update, so it'll be automatically downloaded and installed in all computers running Windows 10 Insider Preview soon.
If you want to manually download and install the new build ASAP, you can do this using following simple steps:
1. Open Settings app from Start Menu.
2. Click on Update and security icon.
3. Once you open Windows Update section, it'll automatically start checking for new builds. Otherwise you can click on "Check for updates" button.
4. Click on "Download now" button to start downloading the new update build of Windows 10.
After downloading the build, your computer will automatically restart to install the new update.
The download size will be around 2 or 3 GB depending upon the computer architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) and system language.
PS: If you can't find the new build on Windows Update, following tutorial will help you:
If you want to download standalone offline ISO file of this new build for clean installation, you'll need to wait. In the meantime, you can download build 14366 offline ISO files from following topic:
Windows 10 users who are using the Insider Preview build, must install this new update build to experience the new features and more stability...
Posted in: Windows 10
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Nokia PC Suite, My Sharing Folders, Web Folders or Other Unwanted Items from My Computer in Windows?
- How to Create Backup Image of Bootable USB Drives?
- How to Remove Cortana Search Box, Task View and Touch Keyboard Buttons from Windows 10 Taskbar?
- Get Glass Notepad in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Shutdown or Restart Windows 8.1 PC Using “Win+X” Menu and Hidden Secret “Slide to Shutdown” Feature?
- [FIX] Wrong Program or File Opens with Incorrect Icon and Error Message in Windows