[Software Update] CCleaner 5.29 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Apr 18, 2017: Release of CCleaner 5.29 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.29 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Safari - Temporary Internet files (Cache), Internet history, cookies, download history, recently typed URLs, last download location, session, site preferences, index.dat files, autocomplete form history, saved form information, saved passwords, compact databases.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, recent items history list, temporary files, thumbnail cache, shortcuts, log files, etc.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Windows 10 Creators Update compatibility
- Updated Edge history and session cleaning
- Updated Internet Explorer 10 and 11 cache cleaning
- Updated Firefox history and cache cleaning
- New scheduling section (professional version only)
- Updated various languages
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
Thanks to our reader "Armond" for the update...
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer (Frontpage) Free
- How to Restore Private Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16179 for PC Available for Download
- [Solution] .REG Registry Files Always Open with Notepad in Windows
- [Guide] How to Change Default Folder Icons in Windows
- Download TwentyTen (Microsoft Office 2010 Inspired) Theme for Mozilla Firefox