[Software Update] CCleaner 5.24 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Nov 15, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.24 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.24 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Firefox history cleaning
- Improved Opera and Vivaldi session cleaning
- Updated Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge cache cleaning
- Updated Windows Explorer MRU cache cleaning
- Improved monitoring notifications
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
Thanks to our reader "Armond" for the update...
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 10 November Update Build 10586
- How to Always Start Your Favorite Web Browser in Private Browsing Mode By Default?
- Add Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, Switch User, Lock and Log Off Options to Windows 7 Taskbar Using JumpControl
- [Windows Tip] Take Ownership (Permission) of Registry Keys from Command Line
- MSI Explorer: Free Tool to Analyze and Edit Windows MSI Files
- [Fix] “Windows cannot Change the Password” Error Message in User Accounts in Control Panel