[Software Update] CCleaner 5.18 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on May 24, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.18 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.18 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Microsoft Edge cache and history cleaning
- Improved Firefox 46.0 session cleaning
- Optimized detection and cleaning of portable browsers
- Improved browser monitoring functionality (professional version only)
- Improved Unicode support in startup and browser plugin management
- Improved localization support
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
Thanks to our reader "Rajiv" for the update...
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Realistic Fly, Ladybugs and Cockroaches for Your Desktop
- Get Windows 7 Like Large Taskbar Buttons in Windows Vista
- How to Restore Missing Search Option in Windows Vista Start Menu After Installing SP1?
- Minitool Power Data Recovery Giveaway Winners List
- [Guide] Different Ways to Close and Restart Explorer in Windows
- Add “Change Sound”, “Change Cursor”, “System Properties” and Other Useful Shortcuts in Windows Vista and Later Desktop Context Menu