[Software Update] CCleaner 5.27 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Feb 14, 2017: Release of CCleaner 5.27 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.27 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge and Safari - Temporary Internet files (Cache), Internet history, cookies, download history, recently typed URLs, last download location, session, site preferences, index.dat files, autocomplete form history, saved form information, saved passwords, compact databases.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, recent items history list, temporary files, thumbnail cache, shortcuts, log files, etc.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Firefox and Chrome cleaning
- Improved Opera beta cleaning
- Improved Windows 10 support
- Improved uninstall tool version sorting
- Updated internal architecture
- Added Foxit Reader 8.0 cleaning
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Create Shortcuts to Themes, Desktop Background, Screen Saver, Display Settings and More in Windows
- Download Windows Live Movie Maker Final Version
- Add Your Favorite Program Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- How to Upgrade from a Testing Build to Final RTM Version of Windows?
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Minesweeper” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- Microsoft Removes “Get Windows 10” (GWX) App from Windows 7 and 8.1 Computers