[Software Update] CCleaner 5.21 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Aug 16, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.21 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.21 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Chrome 52 history and cache cleaning
- Updated DOMStore cookie cleaning
- Improved auto update checking process
- Improved crash reporting architecture
- Updated Xilisoft Video Converter cleaning
- Improved localization and language support
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Remix OS: Android Based Free and Portable Operating System for Computers
- Show/Hide Hidden Files & Folders on the fly in Windows
- Add Shut Down, Restart, Sleep, Switch User, Lock and Log Off Options to Windows 7 Taskbar Using JumpControl
- How to Use All New Internet Explorer Platform Preview Build Features in IE Public Beta Build?
- How to Install and Use Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows?
- [Tip] How to Change Fonts of Menus, Dialog Box and Other Text in Windows 8 and Later