[Software Update] CCleaner 5.22 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on Sep 13, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.22 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.22 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Windows 10 Anniversary Update support
- Improved Microsoft Edge cookie and history cleaning
- Updated Firefox extension management
- Improved 64-bit build architecture on Windows 10
- Updated ZoneAlarm 2016 cleaning
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor GUI improvements
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
Thanks to our reader "TheAslan" for the update...
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
- How to Show / Add Accidentally Removed Bluetooth Icon in System Tray in Windows?
- Add “Win+X” Cascading Menu in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- Create Simple Script to Close and Restart Explorer Automatically in Windows
- Google Adds New Minimal Theme to Gmail, How to Instructions Inside
- [Tip] Access Hidden Secret Configuration Page in Your Web Browser