[Software Update] CCleaner 5.20 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on July 19, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.20 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.20 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Mozilla Firefox Internet cache cleaning
- Improved Google Chrome download history cleaning
- Added Vivaldi web browser cleaning
- Optimized silent update functionality (professional version only)
- Improved DPI awareness and high DPI support
- Added Turkmen translation
- Minor bug fixes and GUI improvements
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Registry Tweak to Change “Photo Viewer” or “Photo Gallery” Background Color in Windows
- Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- AeroWeather: Change Windows Vista and 7’s Aero Color According to Weather Conditions
- How to Disable Animation While Going Full Screen in Mozilla Firefox
- [Guide] How to Change Default Folder Icons in Windows
- Autorun Eater: Remove Suspicious “Autorun.inf” Files from USB Drives