[Software Update] CCleaner 5.19 Now Available for Download
UPDATED on June 21, 2016: Release of CCleaner 5.19 version.
Good news for CCleaner users! Piriform has released CCleaner v5.19 to public which comes with many improvements and changes mentioned in the changelog given at the end.
CCleaner is a popular and free software tool to optimize system performance, improve privacy and clean temporary files. It can remove several temporary and unused files from your computer system which makes your computer running faster and also helps in getting free space on your hard disk. It also helps in improving privacy by cleaning traces of your online activities such as web browser history, cookies, etc.
It cleans following stuff:
- Internet Explorer - Temporary files, history, cookies, auto-complete form history, index.dat.
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, recent documents, temporary files and log files.
- Registry Cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old registry entries.
- Many other 3rd party applications temp files and recent files list (MRUs) cleaning.
Changes in new version:
- Improved Firefox and Chrome history cleaning
- Improved Windows 10 MRU cache cleaning
- Optimized browser plugin detection routine
- Improved system monitoring (pro version only)
- Improved Window resizing and DPI support
- Improved Unicode text support
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
You can download it using following links:
Download Link (Installer and portable version)
Download Link (Mac)
Download Link (Android devices)
NOTE: This article is updated whenever a new version of CCleaner is released. So keep checking this page regularly.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Always Show “User Home Folder”, “Control Panel” and “Recycle Bin” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- [Exclusive] Customize “Win+X” Menu in Windows 8 – Add, Remove, Rename or Move Shortcuts
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?
- How to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista?
- How to Get Good Old “Statusbar” with Text and Progress Meter Back in Mozilla Firefox
- Add Your Favorite Application or Shortcut Under RUN in Windows XP Start Menu