"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is one of the newly introduced feature of Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It was introduced to increase performance but some Firefox users might want to disable it as the text might not look well on their screens.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration feature in Firefox, following trick will help you:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Firefox button and select "Options".
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
3. Click on OK button and restart the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Fix File or Folder Rename Problem in Windows Vista?
- Change DNS Settings on the Fly Using DNS Jumper
- How to Remove “Security” Tab from Files and Folders Properties Windows?
- QTTabBar Now Supports Windows 7, Add Tab Feature to Windows Explorer
- Microsoft Launches “Ultimate PC” Website to Provide “Ultimate Exclusives” for Windows Vista
- How to Integrate Your Edited System Files in Windows XP, MCE or Server 2003 Setup ISO?