"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is one of the newly introduced feature of Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It was introduced to increase performance but some Firefox users might want to disable it as the text might not look well on their screens.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration feature in Firefox, following trick will help you:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Firefox button and select "Options".
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
3. Click on OK button and restart the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Microsoft Releases Update for Windows 7 to Prevent Disk Corruption in Case of Hibernation or Crash
- Microsoft Releases Office Web Apps Browser Plug-in for Mozilla Firefox
- How to Reset Master Password in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
- Microsoft Releases Automatic Fixit to Diagnose and Fix Issues with Windows Games
- How to Fix Windows Phone 7 and Zune Devices Connection Problems and Issues?