"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is one of the newly introduced feature of Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It was introduced to increase performance but some Firefox users might want to disable it as the text might not look well on their screens.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration feature in Firefox, following trick will help you:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Firefox button and select "Options".
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
3. Click on OK button and restart the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Good Old Start Button (ORB) and Start Menu in Windows 8?
- Download Windows XP and Windows 7 Look-Like Linux Distributions
- RockMelt: Perfect Web Browser for Facebook Users
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like Metro Task Manager in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- VistaSwitcher: The Best FREE Windows Alt+Tab Feature Replacement
- Copy or Write Bootable IMG Files to USB Drives Using Win32 Disk Imager