"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is one of the newly introduced feature of Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It was introduced to increase performance but some Firefox users might want to disable it as the text might not look well on their screens.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration feature in Firefox, following trick will help you:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Firefox button and select "Options".
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
3. Click on OK button and restart the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Missing Hibernate Option in Windows 8 Power Menu?
- [Fix] Desktop Tile Missing from Windows 8 Start Screen, Can’t Add from All Apps Page
- Add-on to Automatically Save and Recover Lost Form Data in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- [FIX] Wrong Program or File Opens with Incorrect Icon and Error Message in Windows
- Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar Tweaks: Auto-Hide and Multi-Row Toolbar
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?