"Hardware Acceleration" (GPU Rendering) is one of the newly introduced feature of Mozilla Firefox 4.0. It was introduced to increase performance but some Firefox users might want to disable it as the text might not look well on their screens.
If you also want to disable Hardware Acceleration feature in Firefox, following trick will help you:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox, click on the orange Firefox button and select "Options".
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and disable "Use hardware acceleration when available" option.
3. Click on OK button and restart the browser.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download “Firefox Sync” From Mozilla Labs to Automatically Synchronize Bookmarks, Passwords, Preferences, History and Tabs
- [Fix] Can’t Create Tasks to Display Messages in Windows 8 Task Scheduler
- [Solution] EXE Files Always Open with Notepad or Other Applications OR Can’t Open EXE Files in Windows
- How to Separate “Devices and Drives” Section in Windows 8.1 Explorer “This PC”?
- [Fix] Windows 8 Genuine Product Key doesn’t Work for Windows 8.1 Clean Installation
- Microsoft Provides Bootable Repair Disk to Fix Windows 7 Restart Problems