Download Internet Explorer Skin “VistaVG” for Maxthon Web Browser
I'm glad to announce my new skin "VistaVG" for Maxthon 2.x browser. I have tried to make Maxthon look-a-like IE7. All toolbar buttons, titlebar color, titlebar buttons, progressbar, etc are Vista like.
Just open the Download link, download the ZIP file, extract its contents and then double-click on "VistaVG.m2s" file and Maxthon will automatically install and apply it.
For the best experience, disable unwanted toolbar and buttons, disable Windows Frame and make your maxthon look-a-like in the screenshot:
To make the task easier I have included 2 extra files "Config.ini" and "ui.xml" in this pack. Just copy them to following folder:
This folder will already contain the same files, so replace them with these new files. Now open Maxthon and your toolbars, buttons, etc will be automatically set like IE7.
Posted in: Themes & Wallpapers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Install or Test Drive Google Android OS in Your Computer?
- Add “Open in New Window” Option in Folders and Drives Context Menu in Windows
- How to Add Your Name in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- Minimize Windows as Thumbnails on Desktop Instead of Taskbar using miniMIZE
- Get Windows 7 “Desktop Background Slide Show” Feature in XP and Vista Using Microsoft Official “Winter Fun Wallpaper Changer” Powertoy
- [Fix] Lock Screen Slide Show Feature Not Working in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1