Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Trick to Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy and Other Google Android Devices
- How to Disable New One-Click Search Bar and Restore Classic Search Box in Mozilla Firefox?
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- Panda USB Vaccine and BitDefender USB Immunizer: Free Tools to Prevent Autorun-Based Malware Attacks
- [Manual Method] Get “Classic Start Menu” Back in Windows 7 Without Using 3rd Party Software
- AppRemover: Uninstall Unwanted Antivirus Software, P2P Clients and Browser Toolbars