Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable or Remove “Get Windows 10 Upgrade” App and Icon from Taskbar?
- [Tip] Disable Search Pop-up on Selecting Text Feature in Opera
- How to Switch between Stable, Beta and Developer Preview Channels in Google Chrome?
- How to Close or Delete Your Email or Social Network Accounts Permanently?
- Download Official Crysis Warhead Desktop Theme for Windows XP Absolutely FREE, No Patching Required
- [Fix] Compatibility Tab Missing and System Restore Crashing Problems in Windows Vista and 7