Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Download Windows 8.1 RTM Standalone Offline ISO for Clean Installation?
- How to Get “Shared Folder Icon” Back in Windows Explorer in Windows 7
- Mozilla Adds “Reset to Default State” Button in Firefox
- Download Official Royale Blue, Royale Noir, Zune and Embedded Themes for Windows XP
- Fix Windows 10 Activation Problems Using Built-in Troubleshooter
- How to Replace PowerShell Shortcut with Command Prompt in “Win+X” Menu of Windows 8.1?