Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- FREE Download Windows 7 Theme for “WinRAR” Archiver
- [Tip] Disable Startup and Exit Sounds in Skype, Also Make Skype Look-Like a Messenger
- Internet Explorer Collection: Run Multiple IE Versions Simultaneously
- Transform Windows XP into Windows Vista without using Customization Pack
- How to Use Custom DNS Settings in Android Mobile Phones
- How to Get “Up” Button and Titlebar Text and Icon Back in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?