Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Leopard Safari Skin for Maxthon Web Browser
- Registry Tweak to Add “Copy as Path” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- WinToFlash: Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- BSNL Broadband Service “DataOne” Sending E-mails If You Cross Free Usage Limit
- [Tip] Add “Take Ownership” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- How to Boot Windows in “Safe Mode” When “F8” Key is not Working? Add “Safe Mode” Option to Windows Boot Loader