Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Collection of Some Useful Tricks and Extensions for Mozilla Firefox
- Windows 8 Start Menu Toggle: Free Utility to Toggle Between New Start Screen and Old Start Menu
- Get Windows 7 Iconized (Icon Only) Taskbar Feature in Windows XP and Vista
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required
- How to Restrict Users from Changing Internet Explorer Homepage Settings?
- [Fix] Thumbnail Cache Automatic Deletion Problem in Windows