Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
I'm glad to announce my new theme "Vista Black" for Windows Vista.
I have created this theme for "Windows Vista Basic" users who can't use "Aero" in their systems and are forced to use the Vista Basic theme. I have tried to make it similar to Vista Aero theme.
NOTE: It'll apply the Aero theme by default. If you want to use the "basic" version which I made specially, then change it from "Windows Color and Appearance -> Open classic appearance properties for more color options" and select the Basic version from the list and then apply.
You can download it using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
If you decide to uninstall the theme, you can follow easy steps given in following tutorial:
To completely transform Windows Vista into Windows 7, visit following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Disable or Customize “Backspace Key” in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- [Fix] A New Strange Line Appears below Ribbon Toolbar in Windows 8 and 8.1 Explorer
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
- [Tip] Get Direct Download Links of Windows 10 Offline ISO from Microsoft