The most impressive thing in Windows Vista is the new revamped Windows Explorer. It has glassy interface, addressbar with breadcrumb, integrated search box and many other interesting features.
Since when Vista is released, lots of its Explorer alternatives have been made to be used in XP. Following this tradition, "Lee-Soft" has developed a new program "ViSplore".
Its a Vista Explorer alternative for XP. It provides similar Glassy Explorer with breadcrumbs in addressbar and integrated search box at right.
So if you are a customization freak, then you can use this nice alternative in XP.
Currently its under beta testing.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add Aero ON / OFF Shortcuts in Desktop and My Computer Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
- Windows 8 Start Menu Toggle: Free Utility to Toggle Between New Start Screen and Old Start Menu
- How to Change or Customize Windows 7 Boot Screen Using Windows 7 Boot Updater
- Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper
- How to Remove Default Search Box from Internet Explorer Toolbar?