Restarter: Restart Explorer, Uxsms Service and Kill Not Responding Tasks in Windows
Recently we posted a few tutorials to add some useful options in Desktop context menu:
- Add "Restart Explorer" Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- Add "Restart uxsms" Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- How to Add "Kill Not Responding Tasks" Option in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
The above tutorials inspired our reader "Masroor Aijaz aka JX Great" and he created an awesome app "Restarter".
"Restarter" is a very small and portable utility which sits in system tray and allows you to directly "Restart Explorer", "Restart uxsms Service" and "Kill Not Responding Tasks" using its context menu.
As a bonus, it also allows you to start a few useful Windows utilities: Task Manager, Calculator and Notepad.
You can also log off, restart and shut down your system using it.
Simply click on it or right-click on it and select the desired option.
It also allows you to add it to Startup. You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Version 2] Customizing RUN Dialog Box in Windows XP Using Resource Hacker
- Collection of Some Useful Tricks and Extensions for Mozilla Firefox
- Download Internet Explorer Skin “VistaVG” for Maxthon Web Browser
- How to Enable Folder Merge Conflict Message in Windows 8 and Later?
- [AskVG Giveaway] 10 Free License Keys of AOMEI Backupper Professional
- How to Restrict Users from Deleting Cookies, Temporary Files and Other Browsing History Data in Internet Explorer?