RegFileMerger: Merge Multiple Registry Files into a Single One
Many times we download registry scripts to enable/disable Windows features or to add extra functionality. Here on AskVG, we also provide lots of registry scripts. Wouldn't be it great if we can combine all those scripts into a single one so that we don't need to run each script separately?
Although we can combine all scripts manually by copying all the data in a single file but it'll require lots of time. So what should we do?
"RegFileMerger" is an excellent portable utility which can combine registry scripts. You can add your desired registry scripts and merge them by clicking on the "Merge" button.
It seems the official download page is no longer available so we have uploaded the utility at our server for your convenience. You can download it using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Add “Network Connections” Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- Best Free Image Editors and Alternatives to Microsoft Paint and Adobe Photoshop
- Download Windows 10 Enterprise and LTSB Free 90-day Trial Versions
- [Windows 10 Bug] Internet Explorer Still Points to Classic Windows Update’s WUApp.exe File
- Get Windows 8 and 8.1 Start Screen in Windows XP, Vista and 7 Using “Omnimo 6” Rainmeter Skin Suite
- Get Windows 7 “Desktop Background Slide Show” Feature in XP and Vista Using Microsoft Official “Winter Fun Wallpaper Changer” Powertoy