How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Mouse Pointer Freezes, Lags or Other Problems While Playing Games in Windows 8.1
- Shutdown Panel: Freeware to Provide Easy and Quick Access to Power Options in Windows
- How to Import / Export (Backup / Restore) Tasks Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- EIGHT: Get Windows 8 Start Screen Look-Like Metro Style Homepage in Web Browsers
- Hidden Secret “About” Pages and Easter Eggs in Google Chrome
- Enhance Windows Taskbar Auto-Hide Functionality Using Taskbar Activate