How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable “Install Windows Updates and Shut Down” Option in Windows Start Menu?
- Microsoft Shares Tips and Hotkeys to Make Windows 7 Faster, Secure and Easier to Use
- Revealing 3 Hidden Secret Modes in Google Android Mobile Phones
- [Solution] How to Fix “Orkut.com, YouTube.com and Mozilla Firefox is Banned in Your System” Error in Windows?
- How to Move / Show Command Bar at Bottom in Windows 7 Explorer?
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Advanced Power Settings” in Windows Vista and Later