Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Releases to Manufacturing (RTM), GA on October 26th, 2012
- [UPDATE] Windows 8.1 August Update (aka Update 2) Now Available for Download
- [Fix] Can’t Change Volume Level on HD Channels in Tata Sky DTH
- [Tip] How to Show More Apps with Small Icons in Windows 8.1 Apps Screen
- No More Charms Bar Annoyance for Desktop Users in Windows 10
- Download Windows 7 Dark Theme “SevenVG Black RTM” for Windows XP