Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Remove Watermark (Build Number Info) from Desktop in Windows Vista, 7 and Server 2008?
- Taskbaric: Get Windows 7 Iconized Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP and Vista
- Download Official Windows XP Themes, No UXTheme Patching Required
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 7? Check Yourself Using Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor
- [FakeSysdef] System Defragmenter aka Scan Disk aka Check Disk, A New Malware in Town
- How to Enable New Tab Feature in Older Yahoo! Messenger Versions?