Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable Secret “Middle Click to Paste Clipboard Content” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- Set Explorer View as Default for My Computer and Other Folder Windows in Windows XP
- DeskIntegrator: Portable Utility to Add Program Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7 Desktop Context Menu
- [Guide] How to Close Metro Apps Permanently in Windows 8.1?
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- Microsoft Launches Official “Building Windows 8″ Blog, Pre-Release Build to Arrive in Coming Months