How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Import/Copy Other Web Browsers Bookmarks in Opera?
- [Did You Know] Hidden Secret “DeskBar Options” Tab in Windows 98 Taskbar Properties
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?
- [Windows 10 Bug] Internet Explorer Still Points to Classic Windows Update’s WUApp.exe File
- Valve’s SteamOS Beta Available for Download
- Windows 8.1 August Update (aka Update 2) Coming on August 12