How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
- How to Restore Missing "Compressed (zipped) Folder" Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
- How to Restore Missing "Desktop (create shortcut)" Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Wave “Bada OS” Mobile Phones
- Windows 7 Starter Edition or Windows 7 Restricted Edition?
- Download Windows 10 Wallpapers and Lock Screen Backgrounds
- How to Change or Reset Product Key of Microsoft Office Suite?
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID
- How to Hide / Show Specific Control Panel Applets / Icons in Windows?