Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Free and Paid Antivirus, Anti-Spyware, Firewall and Other Security Software Using SSDownloader
- How to Customize the Places Bar in Common File Dialog Box in Microsoft Office Using Registry?
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Change Default Wallpaper Directory in Desktop Properties in Windows XP?
- How to Create Removable Media Shortcuts Automatically on Windows Desktop?
- How to Change Power Button Action in Windows Vista to Shut Down the System instead of Sleep?