Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Mysterious KB2866518 Update for Windows 8.1 Preview
- Best Windows 8 Tips-n-Tricks for Windows 8.1
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- Download Free Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 60-Day Trial Version
- WinBubble: Freeware to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Twitter Adds “Always Use HTTPS” Option for Better Security, How to Instructions Inside