Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Start8: Get Start Button (ORB) and Classic Start Menu Back, Load Desktop on Login and Disable Hot Spots in Windows 8
- How to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista?
- [Fix] Small Download Arrow Icon Showing on Start Screen Tiles in Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 Logon Changer: Advanced Tool to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen
- Add “Show / Hide Checkbox” to Select Items Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- List of Freeware to Get Windows 7 Aero Snap, Aero Shake and Aero Peek Features in Windows XP and Vista