How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Visual Subst: Automatically Create Virtual Drives for Your Desired Folder in Windows Explorer
- Official Links to Download “Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5)” Full Standalone Offline Installer
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows
- [Guide] How to Change Default Folder Icons in Windows
- [Fix] Windows 7 Boot Screen Changed to Vista Style
- Yahoo! Messenger for Web: Online Version of Yahoo! Messenger, No Download or Installation Required