Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change Email Storage Location in Windows Live Mail (WLM) Using Registry Editor?
- How to Get Blue Toolbar Color Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP?
- How to Always Show “User Home Folder”, “Control Panel” and “Recycle Bin” Items in Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- How to Tweak User Account Control (UAC) Options in Windows Vista Home Basic & Home Premium Editions?
- How to Enable New 2-Step Verification Security Mechanism in Google Accounts?
- How to Get Windows Vista and 7’s “Open File Location” Option in XP?