Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Reduce Mozilla Firefox Loading Time by Disabling Hardware Acceleration Feature
- How to Create Portable Version of “RocketDock” for USB Drives?
- How to Uninstall Windows Vista from a Multiboot Computer System?
- Wi-Host: Freeware to Turn Your Windows PC or Laptop into Wi-Fi Hot Spot to Share Internet Connection
- WinThunder: Get Quick Access to Weather, Favorite Shortcuts, Files, Folders, Apps in Windows 7 System Tray
- MetroController: Free Utility to Disable Metro UI, Start Screen and Windows Explorer Ribbon UI in Windows 8