Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Reset Airtel Digital TV (ADTV), Tata Sky DTH and Videocon D2H Universal Remote to Factory Settings?
- How to Remove Useless “Bookmarks” Button from Bookmarks Toolbar in Mozilla Firefox?
- Customize Mozilla Firefox Orange Button, Add or Remove Menus Using Personal Menu (Personal Firefox Button) Extension
- BExplorer (Better Explorer): Windows 8 Look-Like Explorer with Ribbon UI for Windows 7
- How to Change or Remove “Genuine Windows Activation” Logo and “Learn More Online” Link from Windows 7 System Properties?
- [FIX] Cannot Install New Fonts in Windows, “Install New Fonts” Command Missing from File Menu