How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” Collecting Information in Windows 7
- [Fix] Windows XP SP3 Setup Error: Cannot Update a Checked (Debug) System with a Free (Retail) Version of Service Pack 3
- RK Launcher: One of The Best Free Dock Utility for Windows
- How to Add “Insert” Option in CD/DVD Drive Context Menu in Windows?
- [FIX] Screen Won’t Dim When You Press Win+PrtScn keys to Save Screenshots in Windows 8 or Later
- How to Merge / Combine Multiple E-mail Accounts into One in Windows Live Mail (WLM)?