How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
- Finally a Way to Enable Transparency in Windows 8 Without any Bug or Glitch
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- TaskbarEx: Move, Rearrange and Detach Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP
- How to Mount ISO, VHD and Other Image Files in Windows Similar to Windows 8?