Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- RockMelt: Perfect Web Browser for Facebook Users
- [Windows Tip] Search and Install Device Drivers from Windows Update Only If Its Not Found on Local Hard Disk
- How to Enable / Disable New Welcome Screen, Log Off and Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows XP?
- How to Restore Missing “New” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows?
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP
- How to Disable or Restrict New “Backgrounds” Feature in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?