Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Transparent Notepad for Windows
- Taskbar Shuffle: Freeware to Move Taskbar and System Tray Buttons in Windows
- How to Show Actual Theme Names in Windows 7 Desktop Properties?
- FluentNotepad: Simple Notepad for Windows with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- [Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
- [Fix] Pin to Start Menu Option is Missing in Windows XP, Vista and 7