How to Restore Missing “Send To” Menuitem in File and Folder Context Menus in Windows?
Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, copy following piece of code and paste it in Notepad. After that save the file with the name "Sendto.REG" (including double-quotes):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Now double-click on the REG file and accept the confirmation. It'll immediately add missing Send To menu.
PS: For your convenience, we are also providing a ready-made Registry script. Simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
- How to Restore Missing "Compressed (zipped) Folder" Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
- How to Restore Missing "Desktop (create shortcut)" Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- DeskHack: Show Actual Theme Names in Windows Vista Desktop Properties
- How to Integrate Modified System Files in Windows Setup ISO?
- How to Change Metro Apps Default Installation Location in Windows 8?
- Download Simple Patch to Enable Aero Glass Transparency and Personalization Features in Windows 7 Home Basic and Starter Editions
- [Tip] Restore Classic Separate Search box in Opera Toolbar
- Best Method to Backup Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Without Using Extensions