Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download SevenVG Icon Pack for “IconTweaker” NOW
- Download Windows 8 Login Screen for Windows 7
- [Guide] How to Take Ownership (Permission) of a Registry Key in Windows?
- Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Account Screen Editor
- List of Resource Locations in Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 to be Customized Using Resource Hacker
- The Best and The Easiest Way to Slipstream Service Pack 3 (SP3) into Windows XP Setup