Many times Windows users don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu (right-click menu) in Windows Explorer. Whenever they right-click on a file/folder, they don't get "Send To" menuitem in context menu as shown in following screenshot:
This problem occurs when a required registry key gets corrupted or deleted in Windows Registry.
If you also facing this problem and can't find "Send To" menu item in file/folder context menu, this article will help you.
To fix this problem, simply download following Zip file, extract it and then run the extracted .REG file:
It'll ask for confirmation, accept it. That's it. It'll restore the missing "Send To" menu item and you can use it without any problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download RocketDock Skin to Get Windows 8 Charms Bar in Windows XP, Vista, 7
- [AskVG Gallery] Download Themes, Skins, Icon Packs and Wallpapers for Windows
- Microsoft Announced Windows 7 SKU Details
- [Windows 8] What We Know and What We Need to Know?
- [Tip] Convert Start Screen into a Full Screen Start Menu (kind of) in Windows 8.1
- Download VistaVG Icon Pack to Get Windows Vista Icons in Windows XP