All new Mozilla Firefox versions come with tabs in titlebar to save space but there used to be an option "Tabs on Top" in toolbar context menu which allowed you to toggle between tabs on top and tabs on bottom. So you could have the tabs below the toolbar using that option.
If you have upgraded to the new version of Firefox but want to have the tabs on bottom, following tutorial will help you.
You can get the tabs back on bottom with the help of a secret preference present in about:config page:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type ontop in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.onTop" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately put tabs on bottom. Enjoy.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Why Microsoft Removed Toolbar Button Icons in New Windows Live Mail Version?
- [AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
- Registry Tweaks to Customize Taskbar Navigation and Start Screen Settings in Windows 8.1
- Nitro PDF Reader: Free PDF Reader with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- How to Tweak User Account Control (UAC) Options in Windows Vista Home Basic & Home Premium Editions?
- How to Reset Master Password in Mozilla Firefox?