All new Mozilla Firefox versions come with tabs in titlebar to save space but there used to be an option "Tabs on Top" in toolbar context menu which allowed you to toggle between tabs on top and tabs on bottom. So you could have the tabs below the toolbar using that option.
If you have upgraded to the new version of Firefox but want to have the tabs on bottom, following tutorial will help you.
You can get the tabs back on bottom with the help of a secret preference present in about:config page:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type ontop in the Filter box and look for following boolean key:
3. The entry "browser.tabs.onTop" would be set to true. Double-click on it or right-click on it and select "Toggle". It'll set its value to false.
4. That's it. It'll immediately put tabs on bottom. Enjoy.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Give Browse Dialog Box More Space in Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to Get Good Old “RSS Feed Icon” Back in Mozilla Firefox Addressbar
- How to Disable Hot Corners (Charms Bar, Start Screen Thumbnail, App Switch List) in Windows 8?
- How to Change or Create Boot Screen in Windows using TuneUp Utilities
- Download Free Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool from Microsoft
- How to Enable Options to Customize Windows Logon, Logoff, Exit and Unlock Sounds in Windows 8?