How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Did You Know] Mozilla Firefox Hidden Secret Features
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows
- How to Enable or Disable Verbose Status Messages in Windows Login Screen?
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like Metro Task Manager in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to enable “View” Option in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- What Happened to the Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows 7?