How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Disable Automatic Compression of Desktop Wallpaper in Windows 10
- How to Enable New Ctrl+Tab Preview Thumbnails List in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Fix] Wmploc.dll Version Number Error While Opening Windows Media Player
- Replacer: Free Portable Utility to Replace System Files in Windows
- Download Windows Media Player 12 (WMP12) Skin for Winamp
- AutoRun Disabler: Free Portable Utility to Disable Autorun Functionality in Windows