How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Perform Clean Installation of Windows 10 with Activation?
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?
- How to Prevent Themes to Change Desktop Icons & Mouse Pointers in Windows 7 and Later?
- Add Windows XP Style Classic System Properties Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7 Using CWSM
- How to Restore Default Smart Bookmarks Folders in Mozilla Firefox?