How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?
By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Antivirus and Anti-Spyware Software for Windows
- Get Extra 2GB of Free Storage in Google Drive
- Add Context Menu Option to Extract / Unpack Files from MSI (Microsoft Installer) Package
- [Windows 8 Upgrade Paths] How to Upgrade from Windows XP, Vista, 7 to Windows 8?
- Now You can Activate Windows 10 Using Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 Product Key
- YouTube’s Hidden Secret Easter Eggs