By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
- Anolis Resourcer: Yet Another Resource Editor Just Like Resource Hacker
- [Guide] Different Ways to Open Command Prompt as Administrator in Windows
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties Dialog Box of Windows Vista and Later
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 10 Build 9879?
- How to enable “VIEW” Menu in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?