By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] How to Modify System Files Using Resource Hacker in Windows
- How to Create a Shortcut Icon or Hotkey to Enable / Disable Windows Firewall?
- How to Program and Use Airtel Digital TV (ADTV), Tata Sky DTH and Videocon D2H Universal Remotes with your TV Set?
- [FIX] Open, Edit and Print Context Menu Items Missing in Windows 7 When 15+ Files Selected
- How to Remove New Orange Button from Titlebar and Get Old Menu Bar Back in Mozilla Firefox?
- Taskbar Meters and SuperbarMonitor: 2 Awesome Free Tools to Show System Resource Usage in Windows 7 Taskbar