By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Speed Up Switching between Desktop and Start Screen By Disabling Start Screen Animation in Windows 8
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- How to Customize (Rename, Remove or Hide) Command Bar Buttons in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Enable Built-in Facebook Messenger and Social API in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Get Windows Media Player (WMP) 12 Taskbar Toolbar (Taskband) Back in Windows 7?
- Add Your Favorite Program Shortcut in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP