By default Mozilla Firefox shows the scrollbar on the right of screen. But sometimes many people mostly left-handers want to show the scrollbar on right of screen.
Today in this tutorial, we'll show you a way to move the scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox as shown in following screenshot:
So following is a step-by-step tutorial:
1. Open firefox and type about:config in the addressbar and press Enter. It'll confirm, click on I'll be careful, I promise! button.
2. Now type side in Filter box. It'll show a single entry "layout.scrollbar.side" in the results window.
3. Either double-click on this entry or right-click on it and select "Modify". Now change its value to 3
4. That's it. Now Firefox will always show the scrollbar on left of the screen.
PS: If your OS language is viewed right to left, then the scrollbar will be shown on left of screen. So if you want to show it on right of screen, then change value to 2 instead of 3 in Step 3.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Classic Menu, UBitMenu, Word Menus] 3 Freeware to Get the Classic Menubar and Toolbar Back in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010
- DWMColorMod: Free Utility for Windows 7 to Customize Aero Glass Appearance
- WinBubble: Freeware to Customize and Tweak Windows Vista and Windows 7
- How to Instant Apply Preferences in Mozilla Firefox Without Closing Options Window?
- How to Change or Remove Windows Logo from Windows 7 System Properties?
- Mavis Up Button: Add the Missing “Up” Button to Windows Vista and 7 Explorer Toolbar