Download Free Official Themes for Google Chrome Web Browser
If you are a Google Chrome user, here is a good news for you. Google has released lots of nice free themes for its web browser Chrome.
There are 2 types of themes available for download:
- Official Google themes
- 3rd party themes created by Chrome users
You can check desired themes by clicking on either "By Artists" option or "By Google" option. You can also sort these themes based upon popularity, recommendation, trending and ratings.
If you want to try these themes, you can download them using official Google Chrome Theme Gallery:
To apply a theme, simply open the above link in Google Chrome, choose the desired theme and click on "Apply theme" button.
What do you think about these themes? Are you still using default theme?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- RocketDock: Another Free and Lightweight Dock Utility for Windows
- [FAQ] All About Rooting Android Mobile Phones and Tablets
- [Exclusive] Now Its Possible to Add New Working Shortcuts to Windows 8 “Win+X” Menu
- [Solution] Options to Change Hidden Files and Folders Settings are not Available in Folder Options
- Comparison Between Windows 7 and Windows 8 Memory Management System
- Get Windows 7 Calculator Working in Windows Vista