Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows XP
We have blogged about "Glass CMD for Windows Vista and 7" which enables Aero Glass in Command Prompt windows. Lots of Vista and 7 users liked it but those people who are still using Windows XP couldn't enjoy the thing.
But now here is a good news for XP users. The same person behind "Glass CMD for Vista and 7" and our friend "Komalo" has developed a standalone CMD executable for XP users.
You can download it using following link:
Just run the EXE file and you'll get the Glass CMD in XP.
NOTE: You'll need to install Microsoft .NET Framework to be able to use this app.
PS: Its under development, so keep visiting the page for updated versions.
Posted in: Windows XP
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows Vista Theme for Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone
- Shutdown Panel: Freeware to Provide Easy and Quick Access to Power Options in Windows
- How to Disable SmartScreen Filter in Windows 8 and Later?
- How to Enable Smooth Scrolling Feature in Google Chrome?
- How to Disable or Change Background Image of Windows 10 Login Screen
- Download Full Standalone Offline Windows Installer (MSI) of Google Chrome