PDFZilla allows users to convert a PDF document into Word with only 3 mouse clicks. The program preserves the original quality of the PDF files and converts both text and images. Users can convert the entire PDF or selected pages only and event convert multiple files in the batch mode, which may come in very handy when working with large book or document archives.
In addition to the Word format, PDFZilla can convert PDF files to DOC, RTF, TXT, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIF, HTML and SWF files. Finally, the program has a very simple and nice-looking interface that will take a moment or two to get used to.
- Editable - Edit Your PDF Documents In MS Word
- Easily - Convert PDF To Word Document Just In Only 3 Clicks.
- High Quality - Convert PDF To Word with ALL text and Graphical Data.
- Page Selection - Convert Selected Pages of PDF File To Word document.
- Over 20 Languages Supported - Besides English, PDFZilla Also supports German, French, Spanish, Italian and all Unicode Language PDF Files.
- Batch Mode - Convert More Than 10,000,000 PDF Files to Word Documents at One Time.
Generally the software costs $49.95 but now you can get it absolutely free using following link:
PS: Once installed, right-click on its icon and select "Run as Administrator" option to launch it. Now you'll be able to register the program using the free registration code given at the above link.
Thanks to "Liz" and "Maggie Lewis" @ PDFZilla for sharing this info...