One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8.1 August Update (aka Update 2) Coming on August 12
- Microsoft RichCopy: Free Utility to Copy Multiple Files with Pause/Resume Function
- How to Restore About:Config Warning Message (Confirmation Prompt) in Mozilla Firefox?
- Free Microsoft Office for iPhone, iPad and Android Tablets
- OEM Configurer: Free Utility to Add OEM Information and Logo in System Properties of Windows XP, Vista and 7
- [FakeSysdef] System Defragmenter aka Scan Disk aka Check Disk, A New Malware in Town