One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [FIX] Optical Drives (CD/DVD) Icon Not Showing in My Computer Window
- Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration and Fix Blurred Font and Cursor Hanging Problems in Microsoft Office 2013
- Windows Explorer Always Opens in Libraries View in Windows 7, How to Change Target Folder?
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Firewall Software for Windows
- How to Change Download Folder Location in Your Favorite Web Browser?
- AveDesktopSites: Free Alternative for Missing Active Desktop Feature in Windows Vista