One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ultimate List of Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Command Prompt in Windows
- Download Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- Create Shortcuts to Themes, Desktop Background, Screen Saver, Display Settings and More
- FREE Download Windows 7 Theme for “WinRAR” Archiver
- [Windows 7 Fix] Deleting 1000+ Files in a Single Batch Deletes them Permanently and doesn’t Put them in Recycle Bin
- What is Microsoft .NET Framework? Download Links for All Versions Inside