One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable “Open Command Window Here” Option in Context Menu in Windows Vista and 7
- “Broken Vista” Wallpaper Available in All Possible Resolutions
- How to Import / Export (Backup / Restore) Tasks Using Task Scheduler in Windows?
- [Tip] Enable or Disable Windows Update Notifications in ESET NOD32 Antivirus
- How to Get Good Old 3D Pinball Game, InkBall, Hold ‘Em, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Calendar and ClipBook Viewer in Windows 7?
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP