[Fix] Windows 7 Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations
- [Solution] Taskbar is not Transparent While Using Aero Theme in Windows Vista
- How to Remove Search Box from New Tab Page in Internet Explorer?
- How to Turn Caret Browsing On or Off in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Create Your Own Yahoo! Messenger Skins Without Using 3rd Party Software?