[Fix] Windows 7 Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Show “New Windows Updates Available” Notification Icon in Windows 8 Taskbar?
- Download Microsoft Office 2003 Look-Like Kingsoft Office Suite
- How to Restrict Windows Users from Accessing Shutdown Options at Login Screen?
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- How to Enable “InPrivate Filtering” Permanently in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) Beta?
- How to Open Any Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows?