[Fix] Windows Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 and later is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu search box. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download “Nero Kwik Media”, Free Disc Burning Software from Nero
- Download Dark “Vista Black” Theme for Windows Vista
- Hidden Secret Trick to Exit Explorer Using Shut Down Dialog Box in Windows
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows
- Hidden Secret Codes for Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
- [Windows 10 Tip] Show / Hide Number of New Notifications on Action Center Icon in Taskbar