One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Coolbarz: Freeware to Get Good Old Desktop Toolbar (Deskbar) Feature Back in Windows 7
- How to Add Windows 7 “God Mode” Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu?
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- Download Theme to Transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- [Tip] Enable New “Flip Ahead” Feature in Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 8
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature and Run Metro Apps on Low Screen Resolutions in Windows 8?