[Fix] Windows Automatically Reduces System Volume for Games & PC Calls
One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 and later is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu search box. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- vNext: Download Windows 8 Metro UI Inspired Rainmeter Skin Suite
- Download Official Microsoft SkyDrive App for Windows, Mac and Mobile Phones
- How to Set a Custom URL or Username for Your Facebook Profile Page?
- Windows 8.1 Upgrade Paths and Pricing Details
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to Get Mac OS or Linux Style Font Smoothing in Windows?