One of the most common annoyance in Windows 7 is the automatically adjustment of system volume while you are making PC calls. We have received so many mails asking for solution of this problem, so today we are going to post the solution in this topic.
While you are using your PC to place or receive calls or while you are playing games which use PC calls feature, Windows 7 automatically reduces the system volume without even asking you.
Actually its a new feature introduced in Windows 7 which can be disabled using following simple steps:
1. Open "Sound" applet from Control Panel. You can also access it directly using "mmsys.cpl" command in RUN or Start Menu searchbox. Or right-click on Speaker icon present in system tray and select "Playback devices" or "Recording devices" or "Sounds" option.
2. Now go to "Communications" tab and check the option "Do nothing" and Apply it.
3. That's it. Now Windows will no longer reduce the system volume.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Find and Listen Bollywood Songs Online for Free using Google Music Search
- Microsoft IE Team Releases “Bored to Death” HTML5 Game to Play Online
- Windows 7 in a Box: Get All System Settings in One Place
- How to Instant Apply Preferences in Mozilla Firefox Without Closing Options Window?
- Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
- Microsoft Confirms Windows 8 Will Come Bundled With Windows Media Center