[Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
Recently a reader asked this problem. The .ICO files were not showing their icons in Windows Explorer.
Usually Windows Explorer shows separate icons for each .ICO file but sometimes it starts showing the default unknown file icon for all .ICO files.
Actually it happens when the .ico file association is missing or damaged in Windows registry.
This article will help you in fixing this problem and you'll get the actual icons for all .ICO files:
To fix this problem, simply download following ZIP file:
Extract it and run the .REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it and restart your system. It'll fix the problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Best and Top 5 Free Addictive Games for Google Android Devices
- [Solution] Windows Vista Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Crashing Mozilla Firefox
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8
- Seconds Count Display Bug on Windows 10 Lock Screen
- Download Windows 8 Start Screen Full for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Remove or Disable “Java Console” Option in Internet Explorer’s View Menu?