[Fix] ICO Files Not Showing their Icons in Windows Explorer
Recently a reader asked this problem. The .ICO files were not showing their icons in Windows Explorer.
Usually Windows Explorer shows separate icons for each .ICO file but sometimes it starts showing the default unknown file icon for all .ICO files.
Actually it happens when the .ico file association is missing or damaged in Windows registry.
This article will help you in fixing this problem and you'll get the actual icons for all .ICO files:
To fix this problem, simply download following ZIP file:
Extract it and run the .REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it and restart your system. It'll fix the problem.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Tweak and Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Using Logon Editor
- PC Emulator: Test and Learn Linux Commands in Web Browser
- Download Portable Version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8
- Download Mac OS X Skin for Yahoo! Messenger 9 and 10
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS