After getting lots of requests to make a Normal Taskbar version of my recently released theme "SevenVG RTM" for Windows XP, today I'm glad to announce my new theme "SevenVG RTM with Normal Taskbar".
This theme doesn't contain new Windows 7 style Superbar (large Taskbar). So if you are not a fan of Superbar, this theme will definitely please you.
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Exclusive AskVG and VistaVG Wallpapers for Your Desktop
- How to Move / Show “Details Pane” at Top in Windows Vista and 7 Explorer?
- How to Enable “Group Policy Editor” (gpedit.msc) in Windows 7 Home Premium, Home Basic and Starter Editions?
- How to Disable “Show Password” Button in Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer Web Browser?
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?
- Download Popular Windows Explorer Shell Extension “FilerFrog” for Free