Download SevenVG RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP
After getting lots of requests to make a Normal Taskbar version of my recently released theme "SevenVG RTM" for Windows XP, today I'm glad to announce my new theme "SevenVG RTM with Normal Taskbar".
This theme doesn't contain new Windows 7 style Superbar (large Taskbar). So if you are not a fan of Superbar, this theme will definitely please you.
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Can’t Change Volume Level on HD Channels in Tata Sky DTH
- [Fix] Large Icons and Dark Background Color Problem in Taskbar Jumplist in Windows 8.1
- [Fix] “SecureBoot isn’t Configured Correctly” Watermark Showing on Windows 8.1 Desktop
- How to Disable or Restrict New “Backgrounds” Feature in Microsoft Office 2013 Applications?
- Too Much Inconsistency in Windows 10 Context Menus
- Smart Folders: Freeware to Get iOS and Android Style Folder Creation Functionality in Windows