Download SevenVG RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP
After getting lots of requests to make a Normal Taskbar version of my recently released theme "SevenVG RTM" for Windows XP, today I'm glad to announce my new theme "SevenVG RTM with Normal Taskbar".
This theme doesn't contain new Windows 7 style Superbar (large Taskbar). So if you are not a fan of Superbar, this theme will definitely please you.
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Remove Product Key and Reset License Information of Microsoft Office Using Office Key Remover
- How to Disable Built-in Spell Checker Feature (Autocorrect Words) in Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1?
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Notification Area Icons” in Windows Vista and Later
- Run Metro Apps on Windows 8 Desktop, Add Minimize, Maximize and Close Buttons
- TrueTransparency: Another Freeware to Get Aero Glass with Blur and Reflection in Windows XP
- Microsoft Details Native Explorer Support for Mounting ISO and VHD Files in Windows 8