After getting lots of requests to make a Normal Taskbar version of my recently released theme "SevenVG RTM" for Windows XP, today I'm glad to announce my new theme "SevenVG RTM with Normal Taskbar".
This theme doesn't contain new Windows 7 style Superbar (large Taskbar). So if you are not a fan of Superbar, this theme will definitely please you.
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Customize “Organize” and “Layout” Menus in Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer
- How to Enable / Disable Animations in Copy / Move / Delete Dialog Box in Windows Vista and 7?
- How to Move Menubar to Top in Internet Explorer (IE7 and IE8)?
- How to Change Registered Owner and Organization Name in Windows?
- [Fix] Can’t Apply “Windows Aero” Theme After Applying “Windows Basic” Theme in Windows 7
- How to Fix “Cannot Create File” Error Message Problem While Saving Files in Resource Hacker?