Download SevenVG RTM Theme with Normal Thin Taskbar for Windows XP
After getting lots of requests to make a Normal Taskbar version of my recently released theme "SevenVG RTM" for Windows XP, today I'm glad to announce my new theme "SevenVG RTM with Normal Taskbar".
This theme doesn't contain new Windows 7 style Superbar (large Taskbar). So if you are not a fan of Superbar, this theme will definitely please you.
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “System Tools” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later
- [IE10 Review] What’s New in Microsoft Internet Explorer 10?
- How to Show Tab Bar on Separate Row in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) and Later?
- Jumplist Launcher: Create Custom Jumplists in Windows 7
- No More Charms Bar Annoyance for Desktop Users in Windows 10
- How to Get URL Bar and Tab Bar in Same Row in Mozilla Firefox Similar to Internet Explorer?