XBoot: Free Utility to Combine ISO and Create Single Multiboot ISO or Bootable USB
XBoot is a free utility for creating Multiboot USB drives or ISO image files. You may have seen many bootable ISO files like Linux live CDs, Antivirus rescue CDs etc. XBoot can combine these ISO files in to one Multiboot ISO file or create Multiboot USB in just few clicks.
Simply Drag and drop ISO files in XBoot and click Create ISO or Create USB button.
It requires .NET Framework 4.0 installed in your system.
Thanks to AskVG reader "bangre" for sharing it...
You can also take a look at some other similar free tools to create bootable USB drives to install Windows using following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Windows XP Shows Error Message: Installation of Microsoft Office 2010 Requires MSXML Version 6.10.1129.0
- Windows Insiders to Get Windows 10 for Free
- How to Enable New 2-Step Verification Security Mechanism in Google Accounts?
- [Guide] How to Slipstream Service Packs into Microsoft Office Setup?
- Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows 8 / 8.1 Super Fast