Finally, finally Microsoft has released the much awaited Windows 7 RC to public as announced earlier. No download limit, no speed limit, so download whenever and wherever you want.
Just go to following link and start downloading Windows 7 RC:
The download is available in ISO format, so you'll need to burn the image.
Windows 7 RC will expire on March 1, 2010. At this time the system will reboot every two hours. The license of windows 7 RC will expire June 1, 2010.
You can either upgrade from a Windows Vista system, or do a custom (clean) installation of Windows 7 RC. Windows 7 Beta users will need to do a custom (clean) installation. Windows XP users will also need to do a custom (clean) installation.
You can get more information about Windows 7 RC build at following link:
If you are already using an earlier Beta build of Windows 7 and want to upgrade to RC build, you'll not be able to do it because Microsoft has blocked upgrade from Windows 7 Beta to RC build. But there is a small trick to make it possible:
Also make sure your system meets following requirements before installing Windows 7 RC:
If you are eager to know what's new in this RC build, take a look at following video:
And don't forget to visit our special "Windows 7" section where you can find lots of interesting tutorials and information about Windows 7:
So go fast and grab your very own Windows 7 RC copy and start enjoying it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ultimate List of Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Command Prompt in Windows
- Host Mechanic: Freeware to Edit, Delete or Restore Hosts File in Windows
- Add “Restore Ownership to TrustedInstaller” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Wallpapers in Windows 7?
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Notification Area of Windows 7
- Ultimate Collection of Uninstallers / Removal Tools for All Popular Antivirus Software