Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
After getting a lot of demand of a blue version of my recently released theme "VistaVG" for Windows XP, I'm glad to announce the release of "VistaVG Blue Refresh" theme.
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like blue interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
There are 2 versions included in this theme pack as usual:
- Blue32 (for 32x icon size)
- Blue48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Taskbar Shuffle: Freeware to Move Taskbar and System Tray Buttons in Windows
- [Fix] Can’t Select Windows 10 Pro Edition During Clean Installation
- How to Restrict Users from Customizing Start Menu or Start Screen Layout in Windows?
- [Tip] Disable OneDrive in Windows 10
- Download Windows File Protection (WFP) Service Patcher or Switcher
- [Skin] Get Windows 10 Look-Like Start Menu in Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1