Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
After getting a lot of demand of a blue version of my recently released theme "VistaVG" for Windows XP, I'm glad to announce the release of "VistaVG Blue Refresh" theme.
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like blue interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
There are 2 versions included in this theme pack as usual:
- Blue32 (for 32x icon size)
- Blue48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change or Use Custom DNS Server Settings in Windows?
- Enable Windows XP Style Cascading “All Programs” List in Windows Vista and 7 Start Menu
- How to Remove “Homegroup” from Windows Explorer Navigation Pane?
- How to Get XP Style Classic “Network Connections” Back in Control Panel in Windows Vista and Later?
- Portable Start Menu: Organize Your Programs on a USB Drive
- Mozilla Adds “Container Tabs” Feature to Firefox Web Browser