Download Windows Vista Blue Theme “VistaVG Blue Refresh” for Windows XP
After getting a lot of demand of a blue version of my recently released theme "VistaVG" for Windows XP, I'm glad to announce the release of "VistaVG Blue Refresh" theme.
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like blue interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
There are 2 versions included in this theme pack as usual:
- Blue32 (for 32x icon size)
- Blue48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- VistaGlazz: Get Transparent Titlebar and Taskbar in Maximized Windows
- Master Security Lock Code for LG CDMA Fixed Wireless Phones (FWP)
- How to Add “God Mode” Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7 and Later?
- ViStart: Best Free Start Menu Alternative for Windows
- Download “Nero Kwik Media”, Free Disc Burning Software from Nero
- [Tip] Disable Cortana and Bing Search Results in Windows 10