Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Did You Know] Collection of Some Simple and Easy to Use Tips and Tricks for Windows Explorer
- How to Show / Hide / Move Drive Letters in Windows Explorer?
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- 5 Tips to Customize “File Save” Page in Microsoft Office Applications
- Pulmon: Yet Another Free Utility to Get Windows 8 Style Live Tiles with Metro UI on Windows Desktop
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart