Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Glass CMD (Command Prompt) in Windows XP
- Reclaim Free Space by Removing Unnecessary Files After Installing Service Pack 1 (SP1) in Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
- Download Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and Longhorn Themes for Windows 10
- Windows 7 Starter Edition or Windows 7 Restricted Edition?
- [Tip] Enable Improved and Stylish Bookmark Pop-up in Opera
- Registry Tweak to Add “Copy as Path” Option in Files and Folders Context Menu in Windows