Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [TIP] Make Photo Viewer App in Windows 7 and 8.1 Metro Style
- Download Google Music Desktop Player for Windows 7
- Get Windows 7 Look-Like Calculator in Windows XP and Vista
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome
- [Review] What’s New in Mozilla Firefox Nightly Builds?
- [Tip] How to Copy Text from a Dialog Box Quickly in Windows?