Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- Windows 8 Comes with Built-in Option to Turn On/Off 16-Bit Application Support
- Enable Hidden Secret “Debug” Menu in Microsoft “Spider Solitaire” Game in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Change Windows Update Settings When Managed or Disabled by System Administrator?
- Is Your PC Ready for Windows 8? Check Yourself Using Windows 8 Upgrade Assistant
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature and Run Metro Apps on Low Screen Resolutions in Windows 8?