Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Set Restrictions in Mozilla Firefox? Restrict Downloads, Adding Bookmarks, Add-ons, Changing Options, etc
- Get Windows 7 System Properties Dialog Box in Windows XP
- Why Microsoft Used the Name Windows 7? Explanation Inside
- How to Customize AM and PM Symbols in System Tray Clock in Windows?
- How to Enable / Activate Hidden Built-in Administrator Account in Windows?
- Run Editor 2.1: Freeware to Directly Launch a Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows