Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Get Facebook Messenger for Windows and Web Browsers
- Get Windows 7 “Show Desktop” Taskbar Icon in Windows XP and Windows Vista
- Disable Hardware Graphics Acceleration and Fix Blurred Font and Cursor Hanging Problems in Microsoft Office 2013
- [Tip] Improve Microsoft Office 2013 Performance by Disabling Unnecessary Animations
- FluentNotepad: Simple Notepad for Windows with Office 2010 Ribbon UI
- How to Remove Shut Down Button from Windows Vista and 7 Login Screens?