Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Tip] Enable Automatic Bookmarks Backup in Mozilla Firefox at Exit
- How to Enable Secret “Click and Hold Context Menu” Option in Mozilla Firefox?
- How to enable “View” Option in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- Microsoft Provides Windows 8 Developer Preview Product Key
- FileMenu Tools: Free Utility to Customize Context Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Download Avira Secure Web Browser for PC