Download Windows Vista Dark Theme “VistaVG Black” for Windows XP
This theme will provide Windows Vista look-like black interface in Windows XP as shown in following screenshot:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
This theme contains 2 versions:
- Black32 (for 32x icon size)
- Black48 (for 48x icon size)
The theme pack also contains "Fonts" folder which contains "Segoe UI" fonts required for the theme. Just copy all the font files to "C:\Windows\Fonts" folder.
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- List of Uninstallers / Removal Tools for All Popular Antivirus Software
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Profile Manager” Feature in Google Chrome
- [Review] Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with Google Android 7.0 Nougat Update
- How to Force Enable Snap Feature and Run Metro Apps on Low Screen Resolutions in Windows 8?
- Moo0 WindowMenuPlus: Add Extra Useful Menus to Windows Explorer
- How to Move Scrollbar from Right to Left in Mozilla Firefox?