You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
How to Install and Use:
1. Once you download the file, extract it. You'll get a folder.
2. In this folder, you'll get 2 more folders:
- Fonts (This folder contains Segoe UI fonts required for the theme. Copy them to "%windir%\Fonts" folder.)
- Theme (This folder contains the main theme.)
3. Download and run UXTheme patcher using following topic:
4. Copy all contents in "Theme" folder to "%windir%\Resources\Themes\" folder and apply the theme using Desktop Properties.
NOTE: In the above step, %windir% means C:\Windows\ folder. We assume that Windows is installed in C: drive in your system. If you installed Windows in some other drive, replace C: with the appropriate drive letter.
Facing Problems in Applying Theme?
If you face problems while applying the theme or patching Windows, check following tutorials:
- How to Install & Use Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista & 7
- How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Fix Start Menu Cut-Off Problem in Windows XP Themes?
- How to Fix "Windows NT Setup Files Detected" Error Message While Running UXTheme Patcher in Windows XP
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- How to Get Blue Toolbar Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Vista including boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial: