How to Set Your Desired Wallpaper as Folder Background in Windows Vista?
We have posted a tutorial in past which allows you to apply your desired wallpaper as background image for any folder in Windows XP:
But this method doesn't work in Windows Vista. Microsoft has removed this functionality from this new version of Windows. Today we are going to share a small utility which helps you in setting any wallpaper as background image in folders in Windows Vista.
Thanks to Andreas for creating "Vista Folder Background". It integrates itself in Windows Explorer and adds a new tab "Folder Background" in Folder Customization dialog box.
To set a folder's background image, right-click on the folder and select Properties. Then go to "Folder Background" tab. Here you can select the desired wallpaper as folder background. You can also set the text color and shadow effect.
It also allows you to set the same background image and settings to all sub-folders inside your selected folder to save your time.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- 7Customizer: Freeware to Customize and Tweak Windows 7 Setup ISO
- How to Change SATA Hard Disk Mode from IDE to AHCI / RAID in BIOS after Installing Windows?
- Force Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock Keys Behavior Using Windows Registry
- ViStart: Best Free Start Menu Alternative for Windows
- Download Norton 360 Security Suite 6.0 Free Beta
- Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview (Beta) Theme for Windows 7