List of Free Tools to Get Classic Start Menu Back in Windows 7
We all know that Microsoft has removed Classic start menu from Windows 7 and you are forced to use the new Vista like start menu. Although the new start menu is much better than the classic one, lots of people still prefer the Classic one.
We have shared several free tools to get Classic Start Menu back in Windows 7. Today in this topic, we are going to put them together so that you don't miss any of them and can find the best for you.
Following is a list of all freeware to get Classic start menu back in Windows 7:
If you want to use some cool manual methods to get classic start menu back in Windows 7, check following tutorials:
- [Manual Method] Get "Classic Start Menu" Back in Windows 7 Without Using 3rd Party Software
- Get Windows XP Styled Classic All Programs List in Windows Vista and 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Internet Connection Not Working Using Mobile Phones or USB Modems in Windows
- [Tip] Customize Text Messages on Windows XP and Windows 7 Login Screens
- How to Fix “Task Manager has been Disabled by your Administrator” Problem in Windows?
- StartOrbz: Free Software to Create and Change Windows 7 Start ORB (Start Button)
- [Tip] Disable Notifications and Action Center in Windows 10
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts