Taskbar Drop Shadow: Add Cool Drop Shadow Effect to Windows Taskbar
If you use Windows and love to customize its look or add extra eye candy features, here is an interesting utility for you.
"Taskbar Drop Shadow" is a small portable tool developed by "sweatyfish" @ DA which adds a drop shadow effect to Windows Taskbar:
Its very simple to use. Download the ZIP file and extract it. You'll get 2 EXE files:
- Top TB Shadow.exe
- Bottom TB Shadow.exe
If you have Taskbar on Top, run "Top TB Shadow.exe" and if you have it at bottom, run "Bottom TB Shadow.exe" file.
You can customize its settings by right-click on the Taskbar shadow and select "Preferences". Sometimes it might close if you change some settings, you'll need to re-run the EXE file in that case.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Reset Master Password in Mozilla Firefox?
- LiveAndroid: LiveCD and LiveUSB for Google Android OS on PC
- How to Enable New “Side Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome? Show Tabs in Left Sidebar
- Download Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats
- Install All Post-SP1 Updates Offline in Windows 7 Using Convenience Rollup Package
- Download “AeroVG” Theme for Windows Vista