Start Killer: Free Software to Remove Start Button (ORB) from Windows Taskbar
Do you think that the Start button in taskbar should be removed to gain some extra free space? Actually many people use WIN key in keyboard to access the Start Menu and might find the start button useless for them.
If you also want to remove the start button, here is a good app for you. "Start Killer" is a very small program which can remove the start button from the taskbar.
As you can see in the above screenshot, start button is not present in the taskbar. You can access the start menu by pressing WIN key or Ctrl+Esc keys.
To show the start button again, simply close the app by right-clicking on its icon in system tray and select Exit.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Tip] Disable OneDrive in Windows 10
- Mount and Access System Restore Points in Windows Using System Restore Explorer
- Download The Best WindowBlinds Skin for Windows Vista Ever!!!
- [Windows 10 Tip] Restore Classic Context Menu in Explorer and Desktop
- Install All Post-SP1 Updates Offline in Windows 7 Using Convenience Rollup Package