Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
I'm very pleased to announce "SevenVG" theme which is the First and Best Windows 7 look-like theme for Windows XP and all other Windows 7 look-like themes available on net are based on it.
"SevenVG RTM" theme has been created for Windows XP users who want to get the same Windows 7 look in XP.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
How to Install and Use:
1. Once you download the ZIP file, extract it. You'll get a folder "SevenVG RTM Theme for Windows XP by Vishal Gupta".
2. In this folder, you'll get 5 more folders:
- Extra Common Tasks (This folder contains 2 extra shell styles: Bottom and Left dark blue.)
- Fonts (This folder contains Segoe UI fonts required for the theme. Run Fonts.exe file to install them.)
- Iconized Taskbar Hack (This folder contains registry script to enable Iconized taskbar in Windows XP.)
- Styler Toolbar (This folder contains "Styler" setup file and "SevenVG RTM" Styler skin. You can apply it to get Windows 7 look-like commandbar in Windows XP Explorer.) To know more about Styler and how to use it, visit this link.
- Theme (This folder contains the main theme. Run Theme.exe file to install it.)
3. Download and run UXTheme patcher using following topic:
4. After running the above mentioned patcher, run "Theme.exe" file present in "Theme" folder and apply the theme using Desktop Properties.
NOTE: To use "Extra Common Tasks", you'll need to replace existing shellstyle.dll file present in "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\SevenVG RTM\Shell\NormalColor\" with any of the 2 shellstyle.dll files present in "Extra Common Tasks" folder of downloaded ZIP file.
Facing Problems in Applying Theme?
If you face problems while applying the theme or patching Windows, check following tutorials:
- How to Install & Use Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista & 7
- How to Uninstall / Remove Custom 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Fix Start Menu Cut-Off Problem in Windows XP Themes?
- How to Fix "Windows NT Setup Files Detected" Error Message While Running UXTheme Patcher in Windows XP
- How to Install and Apply Styler Toolbar Skin in Windows XP Explorer?
- How to Get Blue Toolbar Back in Microsoft Office 2003 While Using 3rd Party Themes in Windows XP
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, please follow following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List
- Windows Media Player 12: Bug or Feature?
- [AIO] How to Get All Good Old Classic Features Back in Windows 7
- Windows 8 Will Come With Support for USB 3.0, Microsoft Confirms
- Right Click Context Menu Adder: Freeware to Add Useful Shortcuts in Windows 7 and Later Desktop Context Menu
- [News] Google Announces Android 4.4 “KitKat”, Microsoft Acquires Nokia’s Devices and Services Business