RK Launcher: One of The Best Free Dock Utility for Windows
RK Launcher is a free dock utility for Windows users. It provides a dock bar at the bottom of the screen that can be used to quickly launch your favorite program shortcuts. You can change the dock position and can move it to top, left or right.
It also comes with support for themes, PNG images and ICO files and with cool animations. RK Launcher can also be used as Windows Taskbar replacement.
Zooming: When the mouse is moved over the dock, all the icons will automatically grow: this is called zooming. The advantage of zooming is that the user will be able to have a very small strip of shortcuts that virtually take no precious screen space. Only when interaction with RK Launcher is required, the shortcut bar will automatically zoom in to allow the user to pick the icon he wants.
Taskbar: Minimized windows will normally be shown on the Windows Taskbar. RK Launcher provides an eye-pleasing replacement for the taskbar: whenever a window is minimized, it will automatically be placed on the shortcuts bar and will be represented by a small image of the contents of this window. This way, the user will quickly see which windows are minimized.
New Applications: It's always hard to track newly installed applications: where did they go? To solve this problem, RK Launcher will automatically place a shortcut on the launcher when an application is started for the first time.
Customization: All parts of RK Launcher can be fully customized. From the number of icons that gets zoomed on mouseover to the background and icons; the user can set it all as he likes. With support for themes, users can exchange their favorite looks and change the look of the launcher with one click.
The official download link is no longer available but you can download it using following alternative link:
NOTE: You can also check other free docks at following link:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- Google Introduces “Me on the Web” Feature to Alert You When Your Personal Information Gets Published Online
- How to Restore Old Behavior of New Tab Page in Google Chrome, Disable Recently Visited Websites Thumbnails and Google Search
- Autorun Eater: Remove Suspicious “Autorun.inf” Files from USB Drives
- mDesktop: Free Lightweight Utility to Create Multiple Virtual Desktops in Windows
- Add-on to Automatically Save and Recover Lost Form Data in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari