[Ready-Made Registry Script] Add Cut, Copy, Paste and Other Useful Buttons in Command Bar of Windows 7 Explorer
Recently we posted a detailed tutorial about customizing Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer:
The above tutorial allows you to add various useful buttons like Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Undo, Redo, etc in Command Bar in Windows Explorer.
But some inexperienced Windows users might find the tutorial a bit hard to follow, so today in this tutorial we are going to provide a ready-made registry script which will do the task automatically. But you'll still need to do some task yourself.
So following are the required minimum steps to follow:
STEP 1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
STEP 2. Now go to following key:
STEP 3. Take permission on the above mentioned key:
STEP 4: Now download following ready-made registry script file:
Extract the ZIP file and run "Add New Buttons.reg" file. It'll immediately add the new buttons to Command bar.
An uninstallation registry script has also been included in the ZIP file so that you can remove the buttons.
Following is the result which you'll get after applying the registry script:
Posted in: Windows 7
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Yet Another Way to Download Free Microsoft Office 2010 60-Day Trial Version
- Get Windows 7 System Properties Dialog Box in Windows XP
- Revealing Hidden Secret Service Menu in Dish TV DTH Set Top Box
- How to Enable / Disable “New -> Shortcut” Item in Windows Context Menu?
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- How to Pin Computer, Recycle Bin & Other Useful Shortcuts to Taskbar in Windows 7 and Later