Download Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) Full Standalone Offline Installers
Recently Microsoft released Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) (formerly known as Windows Live Essentials) suite to public.
Windows Essentials 2012 requires Windows 7, Windows 8 or later and is available in 48 languages including English, French, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, or Spanish. Windows XP and Windows Vista are not supported.
Wave 5 can be downloaded in form of an online installer which downloads the required setup files during installation so you need a working Internet connection to install it.
Imagine a situation when you need to install it in 10 or more systems. You'll need to run the setup in each machine and then need to download the required setup files from Internet. It'll take lot of time and Internet bandwidth.
Wouldn't it be great to have a full standalone offline installer which doesn't need Internet connection at installation time?
Today we are sharing official download links for full offline installers of Windows Essentials 2012 (Wave 5) (version 16.0) in all available languages. These installers contain full setup packages of all Windows Essentials programs such as Windows Live Mail, Messenger, Writer, Movie Maker, Photo Gallery, etc and you can select your desired programs at installation time.
So download the offline installer of your desired language from following direct download links:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Norwegian (Bokmal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Add “Open with Resource Hacker” Option in EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX and SCR Files Context Menu
- Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Office Suite
- [Tip] Dual Boot Between Windows 10 and Your Existing Windows 7/8.1 OS
- How to Restore Missing “Compressed (zipped) Folder” Item in Send To Menu in Windows?
- List of Hidden Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobile Phones
- Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper