New “Angry Birds Go!” Game Available for Download
Recently we shared some information about the new game "Angry Birds Go!" from Rovio at our social network channels. We told you that this new game will be released for public on December 11, 2013 and finally the day has come.
Rovio has released a brand new game "Angry Bird Go!" for mobile phone users. This game can be downloaded for free on Google Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry 10 platforms.
"Angry Bird Go!" game is similar to good old "Mario Kart" game featuring downhill racing, upgradable karts, various characters with special powers and a fully rendered 3D world.
According to official announcement, in Angry Birds Go! you see Piggy Island in glorious 3D for the first time ever as you race through speedways, canyons, stunt roads and air courses as your favorite character. There are over 50 soapbox karts to ride, and you can upgrade them by collecting bird coins or making a simple purchase.
You can race as the birds or pigs. You can choose your player from Red, Chuck, Terence, Stella, King Pig, Moustache Pig or many other favorites characters. Almost each character comes with some special power which will help you in winning the game.
You can also choose various game modes such as Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Champion Chase and Mega Match.
You can also teleport your favorite characters into the race by placing your Angry Birds Go! telepods figures on your device's camera. That's a new way to play games on your device.
Rovio is also planning to release new updates for this game in future which will add new content and gameplay to this game. Also in spring 2014, multiplayer option will be added to this game.
Interested people can download the game using following links:
- Download Angry Birds Go! for Google Android
- Download Angry Birds Go! for Windows Phone 8
- Download Angry Birds Go! for iPhone and iPad
- Download Angry Birds Go! for Blackberry
Posted in: Gadgets & Internet
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Download Movies Subtitles Automatically Using Media Player Classic?
- How to Restrict / Hide / Remove Drives in Windows Explorer?
- Ninite: Create a Single Unattended Installer for All of Your Favorite Software
- Download Transparent Notepad for Windows
- Windows 7 in a Box: Get All System Settings in One Place
- Has Microsoft Removed Show Desktop Shortcut in Windows 7 and Later?