Many Mac lovers install various themes in their Windows to make it look like Mac but there is one thing which remains unchanged i.e. the titlebar buttons.
Windows shows the titlebar buttons on right whereas Mac shows them on left in program windows. Here is a very small and free utility which can bring the same feature to Windows OS.
"Leftsider" is a small and portable application which can move the titlebar buttons to left in program windows similar to Mac OS as shown in following screenshot:
It sits in system tray and allows you to easily switch between titlebar buttons position using a single click on its system tray icon. By default it shows the titlebar buttons in left side of the window but you can show the buttons in right-side again by clicking on its system tray icon. Click again and it'll show the titlebar buttons in left side again.
To quit the program, right-click on its system tray icon and select quit option.
You can add its shortcut to "Startup" folder to start it automatically with Windows.
It seems the official download page is no longer available so we have uploaded the utility at our server for your convenience. You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Guide] How to Slipstream Service Packs into Microsoft Office Setup?
- Download Windows 8 Free Consumer Preview (Public Beta)
- How to Disallow Secret “Customer Experience Improvement Program” Collecting Information in Windows 7
- Download Windows 7 Theme for Windows Vista
- Download Awesome “HTC Home” and “Metro Home” Desktop Widgets for Windows Vista and 7
- Close All: Small Tool to Close All Running Program Windows On The Fly