Leftsider: Freeware to Move Windows Titlebar Buttons to Left Just Like Mac OS
Many Mac lovers install various themes in their Windows to make it look like Mac but there is one thing which remains unchanged i.e. the titlebar buttons.
Windows shows the titlebar buttons on right whereas Mac shows them on left in program windows. Here is a very small and free utility which can bring the same feature to Windows OS.
"Leftsider" is a small and portable application which can move the titlebar buttons to left in program windows similar to Mac OS as shown in following screenshot:
It sits in system tray and allows you to easily switch between titlebar buttons position using a single click on its system tray icon. By default it shows the titlebar buttons in left side of the window but you can show the buttons in right-side again by clicking on its system tray icon. Click again and it'll show the titlebar buttons in left side again.
To quit the program, right-click on its system tray icon and select quit option.
You can add its shortcut to "Startup" folder to start it automatically with Windows.
It seems the official download page is no longer available so we have uploaded the utility at our server for your convenience. You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Speed Up Windows 7 – Master Tutorial to Make Windows 7 Super Fast
- Download “Bing Desktop” Tool to Automatically Set Bing Homepage Background Image as Windows Desktop Wallpaper
- RockMelt: Perfect Web Browser for Facebook Users
- List of Resource Hacker Tutorials to Customize Windows Look-n-Feel
- Microsoft Cooking Windows Vista SP3
- Power Scheduler: Freeware to Schedule Shutdown, Restart, Hibernate and Lock Operations in Windows