Today we are going to release a new free and portable software created by our reader "Shashi Kumar Sinha".
"ISO Toolkit" is a free ISO manipulation tool which allows you to create ISO image, copy ISO image from CD/DVD, convert ISO, NRG, CUE images, extract content of ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE images, mount ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE images and burn ISO image files in Windows Explorer.
Following are some highlighted features:
- Alternative to many shareware ISO manipulation tools
- Single portable program, no need to install
- Creates bootable ISO images too
- Can convert between popular image formats
- Can extract ISO or NRG or CD images
- Can mount ISO or NRG or CD images
- Can burn ISO images
- Can directly create clone ISO image from a CD/DVD
This free tool might come very handy for people who frequently deal with CD/DVD copy tasks. Its an all-in-one utility for ISO image related tasks.
The best thing about this software is that its portable. You don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file and you are ready to use it. Since its a very small EXE file, it doesn't take system resources.
Following is a preview of this freeware in action:
You can download it using following link:
Thanks again to our reader "Shashi Kumar Sinha" for creating and sharing the tool with us...
NOTE: Some new and not very popular security software might show warning message when you try to download or run this software. Please ignore the message, its a false positive. The software is absolutely safe to use.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Enable True Aero Glass Transparency with Blur and Reflection in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Modify or Disable ScanDisk Timeout Value on Windows Startup?
- Microsoft Confirms Windows 8 Will Come Bundled With Windows Media Center
- How to Change the Animation Background Color in Windows Vista Progress Dialog Box?
- How to Disable Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Thunderbird Window?
- [Solution] How to Disable Menubar in Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer?