Today we are going to release a new free and portable software created by our reader "Shashi Kumar Sinha".
"ISO Toolkit" is a free ISO manipulation tool which allows you to create ISO image, copy ISO image from CD/DVD, convert ISO, NRG, CUE images, extract content of ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE images, mount ISO, NRG, BIN and CUE images and burn ISO image files in Windows Explorer.
Following are some highlighted features:
- Alternative to many shareware ISO manipulation tools
- Single portable program, no need to install
- Creates bootable ISO images too
- Can convert between popular image formats
- Can extract ISO or NRG or CD images
- Can mount ISO or NRG or CD images
- Can burn ISO images
- Can directly create clone ISO image from a CD/DVD
This free tool might come very handy for people who frequently deal with CD/DVD copy tasks. Its an all-in-one utility for ISO image related tasks.
The best thing about this software is that its portable. You don't need to install it. Simply run the EXE file and you are ready to use it. Since its a very small EXE file, it doesn't take system resources.
Following is a preview of this freeware in action:
You can download it using following link:
Download ISO Toolkit
UPDATE: The software has been discontinued by us but you can check following similar tools:
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Navigation Button Colorizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer’s Navigation Buttons Color
- Download “Firefox Sync” From Mozilla Labs to Automatically Synchronize Bookmarks, Passwords, Preferences, History and Tabs
- StarterDesktopSlideShow: Add Desktop Wallpaper Slide Show Feature to Windows 7 Starter Edition
- Ultimate List of All Kinds of User Restrictions for Windows
- Add AskVG.com or Other Website Links in Desktop Context Menu in Windows
- [Fix] Windows 7 is not Genuine Error Message, Make It Original and Activated Again