How to Remove Library Pane (Libraries Header) from Windows 7 Explorer?
Recently on AskVG reader asked us following question via email:
How to remove the header from Libraries folder in Windows 7 Explorer?
Actually its very simple but many Windows 7 users are not aware of it.
Windows 7 shows a header in Libraries folder which is called Library pane:
If you don't like it and want to remove it, simply use following steps:
1. Open Windows Explorer and go to any Library folder.
2. Now click on "Organize" menu in command bar and uncheck "Library pane" option from "Layout" menu.
3. That's it. It'll remove Library pane from Windows Explorer:
Simple. Isn't it?
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable or Enable “Shut Down Event Tracker” (Reason UI) Feature in Windows Server and Client OS?
- Download Free Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool from Microsoft
- Extended Statusbar: Get Opera Like Statusbar in Mozilla Firefox
- [Tip] How to Enable Enterprise Mode in Internet Explorer 11 and Later?
- How to Restore / Reinstall All Uninstalled Desktop Gadgets in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Get “Shared Folder Icon” Back in Windows Explorer in Windows 7