How to Get Separate “Stop” and “Reload” Buttons in Mozilla Firefox?
If you are using Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and later versions, you might have noticed that Mozilla has combined Stop and Reload buttons. The combined button is shown inside the addressbar now.
If you miss the good old separate buttons like Firefox 3.x and previous versions, this tutorial will help you.
1. Right-click on the Navigation toolbar and select Customize option.
2. Now drag-n-drop the Stop button just before Reload button as shown in following screenshot:
3. Click on Done button in customize toolbar window and now you'll have separate Stop and Reload buttons:
Simple, isn't it?
Posted in: Mozilla Firefox
Other similar articles that may interest you
- TransTaskbar: Get Transparent Taskbar and Start Menu in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Internet Explorer + Firefox + Google Chrome + Safari = Lunascape
- [Dark Theme] Make Mozilla Firefox Look-Like Microsoft Edge Web Browser
- [Tip] 5 Awesome Hidden Secret Features of Samsung Galaxy Mobile Phones
- Navigation Button Colorizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista and Windows 7 Explorer’s Navigation Buttons Color
- Registry Tweaks for Customizing Windows 10 Taskbar Context Menu