Following tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it.
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Create Simple Script to Show / Hide File Extensions in Windows XP, Vista and 7
- How to Reset Hosts File to Default in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8?
- Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) Preview for Windows 7 Coming in November 2012
- [Solution] Favorite Links is Empty in Windows Vista Explorer Navigation Pane
- How to Remove Annoying GoogleUpdate.exe Background Process After Installing Google Chrome?
- How to Remove New Orange Button from Titlebar and Get Old Menu Bar Back in Mozilla Firefox?