This tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer web browser to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it. Now the Menu bar will be permanently visible in Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Convert Microsoft Office 2013 Trial Version into Full Version without Reinstalling?
- How to Disable / Turn Off “Conversations” View in Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4)?
- [Fix] Windows Live Messenger (WLM) Auto Starts While Opening Hotmail Website in Internet Explorer (IE)
- How to Add New Program Shortcuts in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?
- How to Remove Watermark (Build Number Info) from Desktop in Windows Vista, 7 and Server 2008?
- How to Add “Network Connections” Shortcut in My Computer Context Menu in Windows?