This tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer web browser to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it. Now the Menu bar will be permanently visible in Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] “Shellmanager Database is Corrupt or Missing” Error Message While (Un)Installing Nero Software in Windows
- Texturize Windows XP, Vista and 7 Taskbar using Taskbar Texturizer
- Download Mac OS X Lion User Pictures Pack
- Download Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1 and 7 Features Comparison Chart
- Add-on to Automatically Save and Recover Lost Form Data in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- [Did You Know] Ultimate List of Windows 7 Bugs and Goof-ups