This tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer web browser to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it. Now the Menu bar will be permanently visible in Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Posted in: Internet Explorer
Other similar articles that may interest you
- John Background Switcher: Download Free Desktop Background Slide Show Software for Windows
- Rufus: Free Portable Utility to Write Bootable ISO or IMG Files to USB Drives
- Create Direct Shortcut for “Notification Area Icons” in Windows Vista and Later
- Microsoft Confirms Windows 8 Will Come Bundled With Windows Media Center
- [FAQ] All About Rooting Android Mobile Phones and Tablets
- Simple Trick to Replace Default Built-in “Flower” Profile Picture for All User Accounts in Windows