This tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer web browser to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it. Now the Menu bar will be permanently visible in Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Instant Apply Preferences in Mozilla Firefox Without Closing Options Window?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret “Stacked Tabs” Feature in Google Chrome
- List of Environment Variables in Windows Operating System
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?
- Enable Hidden Secret Animation in Details Pane of Windows Vista and 7 Explorer
- [Tip] Customize Hidden “Extended Send To” Menu in Windows, Add or Remove Shortcuts