This tutorial will help you in forcing Internet Explorer web browser to always show Menu bar:
1. Type regedit in RUN or Start menu search box and press Enter. It'll open Registry Editor.
2. Now go to following key:
3. Create a new key "Internet Explorer" under "Microsoft" key.
4. Create another new key "Main" under "Internet Explorer" key.
So the final path would be:
5. Now in right-side pane, create a new DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus and set its value to 1
6. That's it. Now the Menu bar will be permanently visible in Internet Explorer as shown in following screenshot:
NOTE: To disable Menu Bar again, you can either delete DWORD value AlwaysShowMenus or set its value to 0.
PS: If you want a ready-made registry script to do the task automatically, download following ZIP file, extract it and run the extracted REG file. It'll ask for confirmation, accept it:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Windows 8 Comes with 2 Flavors of Internet Explorer 10 (IE10): Metro Style App and Desktop App
- How to Get Windows XP Style Toolbar in Windows 8 Explorer without Using Any Software?
- How to Remove “Favorites” from Windows 7 Explorer Navigation Pane?
- How to Change or Create Boot Screen in Windows using TuneUp Utilities
- Add Customized Strings (OEM Information) in System Properties Dialog Box of Windows Vista and Later
- How to Enable Image Slide Show Feature on Windows 8.1 Lock Screen?