How to Download Movies Subtitles Automatically Using Media Player Classic?
Are you a Movie lover and watch your favorite movies regularly in your PC, then you must read this topic. Many times you might have faced a problem when you tried to watch a movie in some other language and found it a little hard to understand the dialogs and story.
The solution to understand a different language movie is Subtitles. Subtitles help you in watching movies in other languages and understanding the story and dialogs by showing the same dialogs in English or other desired language at the bottom of screen. It helps a lot while watching a foreign language movie or show.
But the question is where and how to get these subtitles? You can download the subtitles from Internet but it might take a lot of time in searching for the correct subtitles in your language. Many times we waste a lot of time in searching for the subtitles for a particular movie.
So here is the solution which will make your life easier. If you are using a Codec pack like K-Lite codec pack then you might have used "Media Player Classic" software which comes bundled with many popular codec packs. We'll use the same Media Player Classic (MPC) software in this tutorial. You can download K-Lite codec pack or standalone version of Media Player Classic from here.
Media Player Classic comes with a built-in option to automatically download subtitles for any movie or video clip which you are currently playing in the software. You can use following steps to turn this option on:
1. Open Media Player Classic and play your desired movie or video clip.
2. Now click on "File -> Subtitle database -> Download" option.
3. It'll automatic search for the subtitles and will show you a list of all subtitles available for that movie.
4. Just select the desired subtitle and use it.
5. The software uses a built-in URL to search and download subtitles. You can replace this default Subtitle database URL with your desired URL if you want.
Simply go to "View -> Options", click on "Subtitles -> Database" and change the URL in right-side pane with any other URL. Click on "Test" button to check whether it is a valid URL or not.
6. That's it. Now you can easily download Subtitles for any movie or video using Media Player Classic software.
Posted in: Software
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Mac OS X Lion Icon Pack
- [MSDN and TechNet Update] Microsoft Releases Windows 8.1 Update
- DeskHack: Show Actual Theme Names in Windows Vista Desktop Properties
- [FIX] Access Denied! Website Blocked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus due to Dangerous Content
- YouTube’s Hidden Secret Easter Eggs
- How to Make Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Look-Like Firefox 3.0?