Google has announced a new service "Google Takeout" which allows you to export / backup your Google Data easily and quickly.
Here is what the official announcement says:
Since we began in 2007, the Data Liberation Front has been focused on one thing: making it easier for you to take your data in and out of Google. Our first step was to make it easier to get your data out of our products, one product at a time. While we've made great progress on this front, we've been on the lookout for even better ways to let you take your data out of Google.
Today we're pleased to announce the Data Liberation Front's first revolutionary product: Google Takeout.
Google Takeout lets you take your data out of multiple Google products in one fell swoop. Moreover, you'll find that all your data is in portable and open formats‚ so it's easy to import to other services quickly.
Today, we're launching with five products:
- Contacts and Circles
- Picasa Web Albums
These are just the beginning: we will be adding more Google products as time goes on, so stay tuned.
You can access Google Takeout using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Mail Apps and Devices Show Incorrect Password Error After Enabling 2-Step Verification in Microsoft or Gmail Account
- Google Social Network “Google+” Goes Public, No Invitation Required
- Google Redesigns Gmail Look, Adds New HD Themes, How to Instructions Inside
- How to Enable and Use Google Multiple Sign-in Feature?
- Google Search Got New Interface in IE11 on Windows 8.1, Try NOW
- GClient: Download Free Desktop Client to Access Google+ Without Web Browser