Get “Windows Media Center Pack” for Windows 8 Free
We all know that Microsoft has removed Windows Media Center from Windows 8. If you use Windows 8 and want to install Media Center to watch or record live TV, you'll need to purchase it separately from Microsoft in form of a new "Windows Media Center Pack".
Once you purchase a license of "Windows Media Center Pack", you can install Media Center in Windows 8 using following tutorial:
Now the good things is that Microsoft is providing an absolutely free license of "Windows Media Center Pack" to Windows 8 users. Its a time limited offer which will expire on January 31, 2013. The license key is valid up to 5 computers.
To get the free license key of "Windows Media Center Pack", you just need to provide an email ID and Microsoft will send you the free license key on your email ID. Different email IDs can be used to get more than one license key.
Go to following page to get free license key:
Please note that the offer is valid from October 26, 2012 to January 31, 2013 and the product key must be activated no later than January 31, 2013.
Posted in: Windows 8 / 8.1
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Solution] Windows Vista Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Crashing Mozilla Firefox
- Disk2vhd: Free Utility to Create VHD Versions of Physical Disks
- TaskbarEx: Move, Rearrange and Detach Taskbar Buttons in Windows XP
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8.1 Update 1?
- How to Fix “Copy Items” & “Move Items” Dialog Box Cut-Off Problem in Windows?
- Make Your Linux Desktop Look-Like Windows 7 Using Transformation Packs