Get Transparent Context Menus in Windows XP, Vista and 7
NOTE: If your anti-virus software shows a warning message while running it, ignore that. Its a false positive.
Recently we blogged about "TransTaskbar" which can make Windows Taskbar and Start menu transparent. Today we are going to share another similar utility.
"TCM (TransConMenu)" is a very small and portable utility created by the same person "Solo-Dev" @ DA which makes Window menus and context menus (menu which is shown when you right-click on something) transparent.
It works in Windows XP, Vista and 7.
You can also adjust the transparency level by clicking on its system tray icon. Simply drag the slider and click on Apply button.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Angry Birds Boot Screen for Windows XP
- [AIO] List of Free Software to Get Start Menu and Start Button Back in Windows 8
- [Review] What’s New in Windows 8.1 Update 1?
- How to Enable 2-Step Verification Feature in Your Microsoft Account?
- Download Windows 8.1 Preview Boot Screen for Windows XP and Windows 7
- Get Windows 7 “Desktop Background Slide Show” Feature in XP and Vista Using Microsoft Official “Winter Fun Wallpaper Changer” Powertoy