Get the Good Old Movie Maker 2.6 in Windows Vista and Later
The new Windows Live pack includes "Windows Live Movie Maker" which provides the new ribbon interface but many advanced users are not happy with this new version. Lots of essential features like timelines, adding text on videos, audio edits, etc have been removed from this new version to make the application simple and easy to use.
But IMO these removed features were the most important and essential features in Movie Maker and now the stripped beta version is a bit useless for lots of people.
If you also feel the same and want to get the good old Movie Maker with all the required features, then here is a good news for you. Microsoft has released Movie Maker 2.6 for Windows Vista which also works in later Windows versions.
So download it from following link and install in your Windows if you miss the old Movie Maker:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- [Fix] Charms Bar Randomly Appears on Windows 8/8.1 Devices
- WinCDEmu: Mount CD/DVD Images (ISO, NRG, MDS/MDF, IMG, etc) in Windows Explorer
- [Fix] Thumbnail Cache Automatic Deletion Problem in Windows
- Download Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- How to Upgrade from a Testing Build to Final RTM Version of Windows?
- [Fix] “This File does not have a Program Associated with it for Performing This Action” Error Message in Windows