Get Maximum Aero Glass Transparency in Mozilla Firefox in Windows Vista and 7
We all know Mozilla Firefox 3.7 and above versions will support Aero Glass under Windows Vista and 7 as announced earlier by Mozilla Wiki.
Today we are going to share an interesting stuff for Firefox users. Its a very simple "Stylish" code which can bring Aero Glass transparency effect to Mozilla Firefox.
Note that it works in Windows Vista and Windows 7 only and you'll need Mozilla Firefox 3.5 to enjoy it.
Following is a preview of what you are going to get after following this tutorial:
If you like it, follow these simple steps:
1. Install "Stylish" add-on in Mozilla Firefox.
2. Now open following link and click on "Install with Stylish" button present at top-right corner of the page:
You can also install following Stylish code to get glass in Google homepage as well as shown in above screenshot:
3. That's it. Now you'll have maximum glass in your favorite browser.
Thanks to "fediaFedia" for sharing it...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Open in Regedit: Open Registry Keys Directly from Mozilla Firefox
- FlyakiteOSX: Transform Windows XP, Server 2003 or MCE into Mac OS X
- [Fun Tip] Access New Metro Boot Loader While Running Windows 8
- [AskVG Giveaway] 10 Free License Keys of AOMEI Backupper Professional
- How to Download and Install Windows 8.1 Free Preview? Upgrade or Dual Boot with Windows 8
- Setup from USB: Yet Another Utility to Create Bootable USB Drive to Install Windows Vista and 7