Download Windows Vista and Server 2008 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
Microsoft has released Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Windows Vista and Server 2008. Service Pack 2 for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista (SP2) is an update to Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 that supports new kinds of hardware and emerging hardware standards, and includes all updates delivered since SP1. SP2 simplifies administration by enabling IT administrators to deploy and support a single service pack for clients and servers.
SP2 is an update to Windows Server 2008 and Windows Vista that incorporates improvements discovered through automated feedback, as well as updates that have been delivered since SP1. By providing these fixes integrated into a single service pack for both client and server, Microsoft provides a single high-quality update that minimizes deployment and testing complexity for customers.
Service Pack 1 is a prerequisite for installing Service Pack 2. Please make sure that your system is running Service Pack 1 before you install Service Pack 2.
Also if you have any beta versions of SP2 installed, they must be uninstalled prior to installing. Use the Control Panel applet "Programs and Features" and select "View installed updates" from the top left of the task pane and look for KB94846.
Its a standalone installer and available for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
You can download SP2 using following links:
Posted in: Windows Vista
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Pale Moon: New Web Browser Based on Mozilla Firefox and Optimized for Speed
- Download Windows 7 WindowBlinds (WB) Skin with Aero Glass for Windows XP
- How to Fix “Do You Want to Open This File?” Security Warning While Opening Start Menu or Taskbar Shortcuts in Windows Vista and 7
- Get Windows 8 Look-Like User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Notification Area of Windows 7
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?
- SystemTray Recycler: Put Recycle Bin in Windows System Tray aka Taskbar Notification Area