After getting huge demand for a Black version of my recently released theme "SevenVG" for Windows XP, I'm glad to announce the release of "SevenVG Black RTM" theme.
"SevenVG Black RTM" theme provides the same Windows 7 feeling in Windows XP, at the same time it makes the people happy who love dark themes.
Following is a preview of this new theme:
You can download the theme using following link:
PS: You'll find the download link in the right-side section of the above mentioned page.
The theme pack contains 5 folders:
- SevenVG Black RTM Theme
- Styler Toolbar
- Extra Common Tasks
- Iconized Taskbar Hack
To learn how to install this theme and use all these folders, visit following link:
PS: If you want to completely transform your Windows XP into Windows 7 including theme, boot screen, login screen, icons, etc, check out following tutorial:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable Lock Screen in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- How to Remove “Get Help” Button from Command Bar in Windows 7 Explorer?
- How to Disable “Open New Tab After Current Tab” Feature in Mozilla Firefox?
- New “Memory Power Management” Feature Found in Windows 8
- [Fix] Compatibility Tab Missing and System Restore Crashing Problems in Windows Vista and 7
- How to Access Additional Hidden Regional Themes in Windows 7?