Disk2vhd: Free Utility to Create VHD Versions of Physical Disks
"Disk2vhd" is a free utility released by Sysinternals team at Microsoft which allows you to create VHD versions of physical disks. If you are not aware of these technical terms, lets help you in understanding them.
VHD refers to "Virtual Hard Disk" which is a file format used in Microsoft virtual machines. So by using "Disk2vhd" you can create VHD versions of your HDD which can be used in Microsoft Virtual PC or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs).
Disk2vhd supports Windows XP SP2 and higher including 64-bit editions.
You can download it using following link:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Official Microsoft Brilliant Black Skin for Windows Media Player
- How to Restore Caret Browsing Confirmation Prompt in Mozilla Firefox?
- [Tip] How to Change Fonts of Menus, Dialog Box and Other Text in Windows 8 and Later
- Hidden Secret Codes for Google Android Mobile Phones
- Microsoft Announced Windows 7 Pricing and Upgrade Program Details
- Fix Restart and Shutdown Problems in Windows 8 and Later by Disabling “Hybrid Shutdown” Feature