[Direct Download Links] Full Standalone Offline Installers of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) is one of the best antivirus and antimalware product which is available absolutely free to download here. Its a product from Microsoft and can be installed in genuine Windows OS.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
It can be used in Windows XP, Vista and 7. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported.
We post regular updates about MSE new versions release in our exclusive topic which can be found here.
Today in this topic, we are going to provide a brief list containing direct download links for official standalone offline installers of Microsoft Security Essentials for all Windows OS and system languages. It'll help you in downloading the free product quickly and easily. You'll not need to go to Microsoft download page, look for your language, select the Windows OS from drop-down box and click on download button.
Just find your language and Windows edition in following list and click on download link. That's it, it'll start downloading the software immediately.
So without wasting time here is the ultimate list:
Windows XP (32-bit) Windows Vista or 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista or 7 (64-bit)
Phew... That's all guys. It took several hours in compiling this long list which you'll not find anywhere else...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Change “New Tab” Button URL in Mozilla Firefox?
- Add “Open with Resource Hacker” Option in EXE, DLL, CPL, OCX and SCR Files Context Menu
- Master Tutorial to Make Windows Vista Super Fast
- How to Use Windows Vista and Windows 7 for One Year Without Activation?
- How to Fix “Cannot Open AVI Error” While Updating Spybot S&D or Spyware Doctor?
- XLaunchpad: Download Free Portable Tool to Get Mac OS X Lion “Launchpad” in Windows