[Direct Download Links] Full Standalone Offline Installers of Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE)
Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) is one of the best antivirus and antimalware product which is available absolutely free to download here. Its a product from Microsoft and can be installed in genuine Windows OS.
Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
It can be used in Windows XP, Vista and 7. Both 32 and 64-bit versions are supported.
We post regular updates about MSE new versions release in our exclusive topic which can be found here.
Today in this topic, we are going to provide a brief list containing direct download links for official standalone offline installers of Microsoft Security Essentials for all Windows OS and system languages. It'll help you in downloading the free product quickly and easily. You'll not need to go to Microsoft download page, look for your language, select the Windows OS from drop-down box and click on download button.
Just find your language and Windows edition in following list and click on download link. That's it, it'll start downloading the software immediately.
So without wasting time here is the ultimate list:
Windows XP (32-bit) Windows Vista or 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista or 7 (64-bit)
Phew... That's all guys. It took several hours in compiling this long list which you'll not find anywhere else...
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Windows 7 Theme “SevenVG RTM” for Windows XP
- UserTile: Freeware to Get Windows 8 User Picture Tile (Avatar) in Taskbar Notification Area of Windows 7
- List of Windows 7 System Files to Customize Using Resource Hacker
- How to Switch between Stable, Beta and Developer Preview Channels in Google Chrome?
- Fix Windows Store, Metro Apps and Microsoft Account Related Problems in Windows 8
- [Guide] How to Slipstream Service Packs into Microsoft Office Setup?