NOTE: All spam comments removed and topic closed.
Good news for Yahoo! users. Recently Yahoo! announced that its going to start 2 new domains ymail.com and rocketmail.com very soon and now the day has come. Today both new domains have been launched.
So now you can create your very own e-mail ID @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com which will be considered as your Yahoo! ID. The most important thing is that now you can get your desired e-mail ID because its new domain and chances are your desired username is available at the moment.
So hurry up and create the IDs which you missed earlier otherwise someone else will grab it.
After creating your email ID, you can also log into Yahoo! Messenger using it. You can download the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger using following link:
If you don't want to install Yahoo! Messenger, you can use the online version:
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to enable “VIEW” Menu in Desktop Context Menu in Windows XP?
- Moo0 RightClicker: Freeware to Enhance Context Menu in Windows
- Add “Restart Explorer” Option in Desktop and Explorer Context Menu in Windows Vista and Later
- Collection of Boot Screens of All Windows Versions from Windows 1.0 to Windows 7
- Download Windows Live Movie Maker Final Version
- VistaThumbnailSizer: Freeware to Change Windows Vista Taskbar Thumbnails Size and Animations