NOTE: All spam comments removed and topic closed.
Good news for Yahoo! users. Recently Yahoo! announced that its going to start 2 new domains ymail.com and rocketmail.com very soon and now the day has come. Today both new domains have been launched.
So now you can create your very own e-mail ID @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com which will be considered as your Yahoo! ID. The most important thing is that now you can get your desired e-mail ID because its new domain and chances are your desired username is available at the moment.
So hurry up and create the IDs which you missed earlier otherwise someone else will grab it.
After creating your email ID, you can also log into Yahoo! Messenger using it. You can download the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger using following link:
If you don't want to install Yahoo! Messenger, you can use the online version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Ultimate Collection of Best Free Alternatives to Microsoft Outlook Email Client
- How to Delete Your Hotmail, MSN, Windows Live, GMail, Yahoo, Orkut, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts Permanently?
- Free POP3 Access Available to Windows Live Hotmail Users, How to Instructions Inside
- How to Disable / Turn Off “Conversations” View in Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4)?
- How to Hide, Show or Set Permissions for Your Email ID in Your Facebook Account Profile Page?
- Change Yahoo! Messenger Default Status Messages With Your Own Customized Messages Using Resource Hacker