NOTE: All spam comments removed and topic closed.
Good news for Yahoo! users. Recently Yahoo! announced that its going to start 2 new domains ymail.com and rocketmail.com very soon and now the day has come. Today both new domains have been launched.
So now you can create your very own e-mail ID @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com which will be considered as your Yahoo! ID. The most important thing is that now you can get your desired e-mail ID because its new domain and chances are your desired username is available at the moment.
So hurry up and create the IDs which you missed earlier otherwise someone else will grab it.
After creating your email ID, you can also log into Yahoo! Messenger using it. You can download the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger using following link:
If you don't want to install Yahoo! Messenger, you can use the online version:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Disable / Turn Off “Conversations” View in Windows Live Mail 2011 (Wave 4)?
- How to Create Your Own Yahoo! Messenger Skins Without Using 3rd Party Software?
- [Fix] Links from Yahoo! Messenger, FDM and avast! Open in IE Even If Firefox is Default Browser
- How to Install Yahoo! Messenger’s Vista Version in Windows XP?
- [Fix] Windows Live Mail Automatically Adds New Email IDs in your Contacts List or Address Book
- How to Link Your Windows 7 User Account with Windows Live ID