NOTE: All spam comments removed and topic closed.
Good news for Yahoo! users. Recently Yahoo! announced that its going to start 2 new domains ymail.com and rocketmail.com very soon and now the day has come. Today both new domains have been launched.
So now you can create your very own e-mail ID @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com which will be considered as your Yahoo! ID. The most important thing is that now you can get your desired e-mail ID because its new domain and chances are your desired username is available at the moment.
So hurry up and create the IDs which you missed earlier otherwise someone else will grab it.
After creating your email ID, you can also log into Yahoo! Messenger using it. You can download the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger using following link:
If you don't want to install Yahoo! Messenger, you can use the online version:
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Download Awesome Glass Theme for RocketDock
- Add “System Tools” Cascading Menu in My Computer Context Menu in Windows 7
- How to Access “Advanced Appearance Settings” Option and Change Font Size, Color in Windows 8 and 8.1?
- Download Microsoft Translator Bookmarklet to Translate Websites in a Single Click
- Best Method to Backup Mozilla Firefox Bookmarks Without Using Extensions
- Secret Trick to Disable / Turn Off Annoying Feature Advertisement Balloon Notifications in Windows 7