NOTE: All spam comments removed and topic closed.
Good news for Yahoo! users. Recently Yahoo! announced that its going to start 2 new domains ymail.com and rocketmail.com very soon and now the day has come. Today both new domains have been launched.
So now you can create your very own e-mail ID @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com which will be considered as your Yahoo! ID. The most important thing is that now you can get your desired e-mail ID because its new domain and chances are your desired username is available at the moment.
So hurry up and create the IDs which you missed earlier otherwise someone else will grab it.
After creating your email ID, you can also log into Yahoo! Messenger using it. You can download the latest version of Yahoo! Messenger using following link:
If you don't want to install Yahoo! Messenger, you can use the online version:
Posted in: Emails & Messengers
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Upgrade from Existing Hotmail Account to New Outlook.com Email Account?
- [Guide] How to Create Unattended Installer of Adobe Photoshop?
- How to Re-Download Windows 8 Setup Without Purchasing it Again Using Upgrade Assistant?
- How to Disable Built-in Spell Checker Feature (Autocorrect Words) in Internet Explorer 10 (IE10) in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1?
- How to Disable Aero Snap Feature in Windows 7 and Later?
- How to Remove Annoying Common Tasks (Details Pane) from Desktop in Windows XP?