SMFixer: Free Tool to Repair and Enable Corrupted Safe Mode in Windows
"Safe Mode" is one of the best troubleshooting feature available in Windows. Whenever something goes wrong or we are unable to boot into Windows, we start our system in Safe Mode by pressing "F8" key and fix the problem.
Mostly we use Safe Mode to remove viruses from our system but many viruses disable or corrupt Safe Mode so that the user can't boot into Safe Mode to remove them.
In such situation, you can use "SMFixer" or "Windows Safe Mode Fixer" which is an absolutely free tool to use.
"SMFixer" helps you in fixing the corrupted Safe Mode and gives you back the full control over your computer.
The official download link is no longer available but you can download it using following alternative link:
Click on FIX button and your computer will restart immediately. So we advise you to save any unsaved work before you click FIX button.
Now you can hit F8 key just before Windows boot screen to boot into Safe Mode.
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Set Restrictions in Mozilla Firefox? Restrict Downloads, Adding Bookmarks, Add-ons, Changing Options, etc
- How to Fix Annoying Folder View Type Change Problem in Windows
- Transform Windows Vista into Windows 7 without using Customization Pack
- Start Menu Selector for Windows 8: Toggle Between New Start Menu and Old Start Menu Using Desktop Context Menu
- Beginner’s Guide to Safely Configure / Disable Windows Vista Services
- FREE Download Windows 7 Theme for “WinRAR” Archiver