If you want to install Windows 7 in your system, but miss a customization tool just like vLite (for Windows Vista) or nLite (for Windows XP) to customize Windows 7 setup ISO file, here is a great news for you.
"RT Seven Lite" allows you to customize your Windows 7 operating system and make it faster. You can add wallpapers, Icons, themes in the setup. You can integrate updates, drivers and remove components from the setup. It also allows you to define unattended installation settings and create bootable ISO image.
It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 7 operating system. It doesn't support Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- Updates, drivers, language packs and 3rd party applications integration
- Unwanted components removal
- Several tweaks to speedup Windows
- Unattended installation
- Customization including themes, wallpapers, icons, gadgets, etc
- Create Bootable ISO or DVD
- Host OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2008 and R2, Windows Server 2003 SP2
- WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) for Windows 7
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
You can download it using following link:
It seems the software website is no longer available. You can check out following similar tools:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- Hotmail Introduces 2 New Features: My Friends Account Been Hacked and Blacklist Common Passwords
- Download Outpost Internet Security Suite FREE
- How to Retrieve Forgotten Email Account Password Stored in Your Desktop Email Client?
- [Tip] Enable Hidden Secret Features Using “Advanced Configuration” Page in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera Web Browsers
- How to Create Unattended Setup Installer of Microsoft Office, Insert Product Key Automatically
- Alt Tab Tuner: Freeware to Tweak and Customize “Alt+Tab” Switcher Screen in Windows 7 and Windows 8