RT Seven Lite: Slipstream Service Packs and Integrate Drivers into Windows 7 Unattended Setup Disc
If you want to install Windows 7 in your system, but miss a customization tool just like vLite (for Windows Vista) or nLite (for Windows XP) to customize Windows 7 setup ISO file, here is a great news for you.
"RT Seven Lite" allows you to customize your Windows 7 operating system and make it faster. You can add wallpapers, Icons, themes in the setup. You can integrate updates, drivers and remove components from the setup. It also allows you to define unattended installation settings and create bootable ISO image.
It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 7 operating system. It doesn't support Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.
- Updates, drivers, language packs and 3rd party applications integration
- Unwanted components removal
- Several tweaks to speedup Windows
- Unattended installation
- Customization including themes, wallpapers, icons, gadgets, etc
- Create Bootable ISO or DVD
- Host OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Server 2008 and R2, Windows Server 2003 SP2
- WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) for Windows 7
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
You can download it using following link:
It seems the software website is no longer available. You can check out following similar tools:
Other similar articles that may interest you
- How to Make Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Look-Like Firefox 3.0?
- Run Editor 2.1: Freeware to Directly Launch a Program by Typing its Name in RUN Dialog Box in Windows
- [Solution] Windows Vista Explorer Hangs while Copying Files from External Media
- How to Switch between Stable, Beta and Developer Preview Channels in Google Chrome?
- How to Fix Start Menu Text or Icon Cut-off Problem in Windows XP 3rd Party Themes?
- Internet Explorer 10 Allows to Switch Between IE5, IE7, IE8 and IE9 Rendering Modes